Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hello!

Not sure if people will care or bother to read this but Tuesday will be my deciding factor to press the green button (Another wording for CTB that I explained in one of my previous posts)

I have an important meeting at 3pm on Tuesday that determines if I get any support. A previous post to this I explained that they rejected the support that I need and my chance of moving out. I have persuaded them to rethink about it and so I am having a meeting with my social worker to find out the verdict of this on Tuesday.

If they come back again with the same answer then there really is no hope left. If they come back saying that I can get the support I need, then I may give it a trial.

I've been suicidal for many years - sometimes things did improve and I didn't think about it for a couple of months and then as per usual it got shitted upon. I have failed 4 previous attempts and this is a sad burden that I think about everyday because if I wasn't so thick then I would have succeeded.

The past year my dream date to CTB is 11th August as that's the date my carer ended his life last year and to have the same date would be magical as that would mean that we would still be connected.

Many people press the green button when there is no hope left in their life which is true for me but also I feel like trapped, that there is no way out of this mess. I guess there is little part of hope inside of me to go to therapy and to want to have the right support but even when I have support like now (which is going to end in three weeks) I still feel like something is missing. That I wake up everyday for the happiness of others. The only thing I look forward to every week is my therapy session as I am able to say what I need to without judgement from around me. For the remaining 6 days I am depressed and drinking or taking prescription pills. That isn't really a life. I'm now getting physical symptoms of memory loss from my drinking.

If the decline the support that I need Tuesday then I really don't know what to do as I hope that they agree to the support that I need.

So anyway sorry that was long. I just love how this website makes me feel less alone and like I have a family inside my computer screen. :heart::heart: :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, TheSoulless, Red and 9 others
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
Sorry you haven't been able to get the help you need, I hope they change their mind for you

• Love
Reactions: Sad_Autistic_boy_101
FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. I hope your social worker will have a positive verdict. If not, we'll still be here - at least some of us :wink:

• Love
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
I just love how this website makes me feel less alone and like I have a family inside my computer screen. :heart::heart: :hug:
Yes my love you do! and so do i..
we are real behind these screens and i love you for real.
you have been a friend to me and helped me, you pinch my heart and rumble my belly! :wink:
you should definitely lean on the good stuff.. therapy, us and them little thing you enjoy doing..
where tf would i be without your daily inspiration?..
you are so hard on your lovely self.. never apologies for who you are!
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Red and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
shipwreck

shipwreck

Student
May 7, 2020
Hello!

Not sure if people will care or bother to read this but Tuesday will be my deciding factor to press the green button (Another wording for CTB that I explained in one of my previous posts)

I have an important meeting at 3pm on Tuesday that determines if I get any support. A previous post to this I explained that they rejected the support that I need and my chance of moving out. I have persuaded them to rethink about it and so I am having a meeting with my social worker to find out the verdict of this on Tuesday.

If they come back again with the same answer then there really is no hope left. If they come back saying that I can get the support I need, then I may give it a trial.

I've been suicidal for many years - sometimes things did improve and I didn't think about it for a couple of months and then as per usual it got shitted upon. I have failed 4 previous attempts and this is a sad burden that I think about everyday because if I wasn't so thick then I would have succeeded.

The past year my dream date to CTB is 11th August as that's the date my carer ended his life last year and to have the same date would be magical as that would mean that we would still be connected.

Many people press the green button when there is no hope left in their life which is true for me but also I feel like trapped, that there is way out of this mess. I guess there is little part of hope inside of me to go to therapy and to want to have the right support but even when I have support like now (which is going to end in three weeks) I still feel like something is missing. That I wake up everyday for the happiness of others. The only thing I look forward to every week is my therapy session as I am able to say what I need to without judgement from around me. For the remaining 6 days I am depressed and drinking or taking prescription pills. That isn't really a life. I'm now getting physical symptoms of memory loss from my drinking.

If the decline the support that I need Tuesday then I really don't know what to do as I hope that they agree to the support that I need.

So anyway sorry that was long. I just love how this website makes me feel less alone and like I have a family inside my computer screen. :heart::heart: :hug:

It breaks my heart to hear your story. Really hoping they reverse their decision and your life takes a better direction.

• Love
Reactions: K-O and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Sorry you haven't been able to get the help you need, I hope they change their mind for you
It breaks my heart to hear your story. Really hoping they reverse their decision and your life takes a better direction.
I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. I hope your social worker will have a positive verdict. If not, we'll still be here - at least some of us :wink:

Thank you so much - it really means a lot when people validate me. :hug:
Yes my love you do! and so do i..
we are real behind these screens and i love you for real.
you have been a friend to me and helped me, you pinch my heart and rumble my belly! :wink:
you should definitely lean on the good stuff.. therapy, us and them little thing you enjoy doing..
where tf would i be without your daily inspiration?..
you are so hard on your lovely self.. never apologies for who you are!
:heart:
Thank you alot - You have been a great friend to me also, especially in the recent depressed days. Damn your words makes a few tears escape. AHAH. It' so damn hard. I'm glad I can be of your assistance with my dinner pictures :pfff::pfff:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Red and K-O
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I know your tough battle . They shouldn't have treated you like this and you deserve a fair opportunity to try and live .

I support you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Red, shipwreck, Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and 1 other person
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
I know your tough battle . They shouldn't have treated you like this and you deserve a fair opportunity to try and live .

I support you :heart:
Thank you :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If I could, I would come and advocate for you, I kick butt at that kind of stuff. I'm sorry you don't have someone like me to kick ass for you, but maybe it brings some comfort to know that I would.

Are there any kinds of advocacy services for folks on the spectrum? Or is it an advocacy service that's actually doing the shit job of getting your needs met? Surely there has to be some kind of service for vulnerable populations...or is this one of those kinds of services?? I'm just trying to do some creative thinking.

Okay, I'll stop trying to fix your problems now. Caring and wishing you the best. Wishing I could kick some ass all around, too. Sounds like a lot of folks need it on your behalf.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Red, K-O, shipwreck and 1 other person
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
If I could, I would come and advocate for you, I kick butt at that kind of stuff. I'm sorry you don't have someone like me to kick ass for you, but maybe it brings some comfort to know that I would.

Are there any kinds of advocacy services for folks on the spectrum? Or is it an advocacy service that's actually doing the shit job of getting your needs met? Surely there has to be some kind of service for vulnerable populations ...or is this one of those kinds of services?? I'm trying to do some creative thinking.

Okay, I'll stop trying to fix your problems now. Caring and wishing you the best. Wishing I could kick some ass all around, too. Sounds like a lot of folks need it on your behalf.
Hello there!
No I don't have an advocate and not sure where to get one from. My social worker should be advocating for my needs to get funding but said that it looks bad on paper... what ever that means...

My therapist has a plan to get me out the house but it's dependant what happens Tuesday.

I'd like you to kick my social workers arse lol.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Red and GoodPersonEffed
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Well that was anti fucking climatic! Such a pointless meeting! He hasn't decided what they will do with my support and is going to talk to his manager about it.. why have a meeting just to tell me that!?
He says he can fund 1 hour of support a week in summer... Hey ho! fuck social care!
I'm actually kinda disappointed as I was ready to CTB lol... Guess I'll stay for a couple more weeks... unless he comes back with a bad verdict or I feel to depressed whilst I wait.
UGH! if only I could live away from people and be able to hang myself without anyone being able to hear my body thrash around whilst i'm unconscious!

@GoodPersonEffed You should totally kick his ass and in the bollocks to!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O and GoodPersonEffed
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Dude needs a massive kick up the backside and actually be able to listen and answer relevant questions instead of listening to his own heartbeat through his arsehole :hmph:

• Love
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Nov 19, 2019
Dude needs a massive kick up the backside and actually be able to listen and answer relevant questions instead of listening to his own heartbeat through his arsehole :hmph:
Such a wierd fucking thought I'm thinking of right now of a man with his head by his bumhol listening to his heart beat :pfff::pfff:

But agree. The man's a massive prick.

Reactions: Red