• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Babaa

Babaa

May 19, 2023
My chosen method is OD by Metoprolol. I've already taken them. I feel very neutral. I've tried this before, and it's never worked because I've chickened out and puked it back up. But I've taken enough this time to ensure it. Exactly 45 25mg pills. If I don't feel any effects, I'll take the rest of the bottle.

I'm tired. That's the best way I can describe how I feel. I'm tired. I don't want to get out of bed anymore because I'm tired of having to deal with the same shit, different day.

The only things I can think of that I will miss is my girlfriend, friends, cats, and writing. I've made a small fanbase off my writing, but I can't handle the stress my followers cause me anymore.

BPD is one hell of a disorder, but I'm happy to finally become part of the 10% that actually go through with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, RemainingDubious and Nikitatos
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
You are loved no matter why you choose to do from here on out.

What kind of writing were you doing?

Favorite memories?

Any regrets and life lessons you learned from this life?

I'll light a candle for the unlimited Loving Light, the Oneness, that you'll return to by leaving this body vehicle behind.

Wishing you a smooth transition to Infinity.

🌈🤍🙏💫

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious and dolemitedrums