• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Stickyfinger

Jan 18, 2020
I decided to do it but I'm a coward so the only way I want to do it is with a gun. The problem is that I live in Canada and I'm a refugee claimant and I haven't read the laws but I'm pretty sure I can't get a gun here.

So what do you guys think is the next best method? I'm looking for an instant painless death 100% effective.

Ps: I know this is almost impossible and a little wrong but if you know someone (with a gun) who lives in Montreal and can help me with my problem I'd be thankful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Time
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The only other method close to your criteria that doesn't harm others such as traumatizing them would be N. Lots of threads here about procuring, costs, how to.
Check out the partners thread, you can post but will need to PM to connect, PM privileges after 5 posts.

Whynot32

Whynot32

Bought my ticket, ready for the ride.
Jan 13, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...the-ultimate-pain-free-exit-megathread.30451/

Reactions: Time
S

Stickyfinger

Jan 18, 2020
The only other method close to your criteria that doesn't harm others such as traumatizing them would be N. Lots of threads here about procuring, costs, how to.
Check out the partners thread, you can post but will need to PM to connect, PM privileges after 5 posts.

I've read something about nembutal, that's what you are talking about right? It's too expensive for me. I'm basically homeless right now and I don't have a PC to access tor or the dark market. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I guess I can't have a peaceful death uh

Zoltiel

Zoltiel

We're asleep in life's waiting room
Jan 7, 2020
I'm sorry about your situation.. I think the most cheap and painless method would be hanging. I hope you find peace

Reactions: voyager, Time and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I've read something about nembutal, that's what you are talking about right? It's too expensive for me. I'm basically homeless right now and I don't have a PC to access tor or the dark market. Sorry I forgot to mention that. I guess I can't have a peaceful death uh
Yes, nembutal.

Good to have the additional info. You may want to edit your OP to include it.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I decided to do it but I'm a coward so the only way I want to do it is with a gun. The problem is that I live in Canada and I'm a refugee claimant and I haven't read the laws but I'm pretty sure I can't get a gun here.

So what do you guys think is the next best method? I'm looking for an instant painless death 100% effective.

Ps: I know this is almost impossible and a little wrong but if you know someone (with a gun) who lives in Montreal and can help me with my problem I'd be thankful.
I would think CBT with a gun would be one the most terrifying methods in my opinion. As for painless and 100% effective, there isn't in my eyes and am still looking and researching myself to find a good, peaceful way. I suppose in theory 'N' would be as what they use in legal Euthanasia clinics and to put animals to sleep, but its hard to get hold of and would think very expensive to buy on the black market, plus alot of dodgy deals go on with this sort of thing, so wouldn't probably recommend it anyway. I been in this predicament a long time trying to find method. Just do as much research as possible. No rash decisions or impulses if you can help it as those often can end up causing life/existence to be more hell than what already is. Lots of info here on site and within everyones posts.

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
The SI for gun is strong. A lot of people back out and can't bring themselves to do it. Your body, your choice. Personally, too messy and traumatizing for others if you ask me.

Reactions: escapefromabuse and Thereisnothing
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I wouldnt say coward, I would just say you prefer minimum pain and peaceful, most of us on here want that and I would not say that SS is just a website full of fucking cowards... lololl... But I do understand the self judgement, I am only saying that just because you want painless makes you very normal my dear.

A lot of it depends on you budget, location------- I have research and the most peaceful methods seem to be Nembutal, Exit bag gas, CO----- then SN. Nembutal is expensive and hard to get. Exit bags can be a bit difficult to build and gas hard to soruce, carbon monoxide require that you have access to an enclosed space..... There are options for peaceful and less messy than gun, its up to you, you only die once so take your time to make a perfect plan. We are here for you..... x0x0x0x0

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Have you looked into SN ?
It might not be a "perfect" method, but it's a fairly good one, and an accessible one...

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

Send me a private message.