• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Efem

Feb 10, 2019
My original plan was to use my .357, but things kind of went awry and I ended up selling it. I feel a lot better with a 12 gauge shotgun, but I'm still not totally sure how I'm going to end up positioning it.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and FTL.Wanderer
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Just make sure you do research until you are 100% sure what position to aim it at. I have seen some horrific scenes of people that failed.

Reactions: DeepMind, WOODESITY, Superfluous and 1 other person
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Get a 14" barrel, like a Mossberg Shockwave. 12 gauge, 00 shot.

Reactions: TAW122
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
My original plan was to use my .357, but things kind of went awry and I ended up selling it. I feel a lot better with a 12 gauge shotgun, but I'm still not totally sure how I'm going to end up positioning it.

Can you share total size (length)? Short shotgun is also my current method of choice.

E

Efem

Feb 10, 2019
The shockwave was out of my price range, but I am going with 00 shot.
Can you share total size (length)? Short shotgun is also my current method of choice.
The shotgun is a bit over 3 feet long (39.5 inches). It's the Maverick 88

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and TAW122
R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
make sure to point towards the ear area

R

Raven40

Apr 3, 2019
Every morning I lay on my floor with my 9 mm pointed at my head but I can't pull the trigger!

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, AfternoonApple, retarddd and 4 others
AmbleNorth

AmbleNorth

Mar 28, 2019
Every morning I lay on my floor with my 9 mm pointed at my head but I can't pull the trigger!

My heart hurts for you, I'm sorry. I am not able to gain access to a firearm -- is there any relief in knowing you could just push a button to leave? Much of my stress comes from the claustrophobia of having no real peaceful and assured option; being stuck. If I had N available or a gun, I feel like there would be a slight weight lifted off of me.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Ruffian, Efem and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Given that a shotgun is a long gun, it would be difficult to place it to the head (awkward position and more could go wrong doing it that way), therefore, putting the barrel into the mouth is the most logical way to go about it. Also, with the barrel in the mouth, it is better to aim further back and at an low angle (15-30 degrees) towards the brainstem. 00 buckshot is the right way to go and just remember that when the gun goes off, you won't hear it or sense recoil as you would be unconscious (and most likely dead) after the pellets leave the barrel.

Reactions: siray, FTL.Wanderer and Efem
R

Raven40

Apr 3, 2019
My heart hurts for you, I'm sorry. I am not able to gain access to a firearm -- is there any relief in knowing you could just push a button to leave? Much of my stress comes from the claustrophobia of having no real peaceful and assured option; being stuck. If I had N available or a gun, I feel like there would be a slight weight lifted off of me.
Honestly yes when I hold that gun to my head I usually stop crying and have peace for a few minutes then I put it away until the next day hoping one of these days I will pull the trigger.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Honestly yes when I hold that gun to my head I usually stop crying and have peace for a few minutes then I put it away until the next day hoping one of these days I will pull the trigger.

I'm the same but with rope. I push to then edge, and then quit. It eases mind for a bit, but I hope this lessens the natural instincts and I can fully let go.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Raven40 and retarddd
E

Efem

Feb 10, 2019
Given that a shotgun is a long gun, it would be difficult to place it to the head (awkward position and more could go wrong doing it that way), therefore, putting the barrel into the mouth is the most logical way to go about it. Also, with the barrel in the mouth, it is better to aim further back and at an low angle (15-30 degrees) towards the brainstem. 00 buckshot is the right way to go and just remember that when the gun goes off, you won't hear it or sense recoil as you would be unconscious (and most likely dead) after the pellets leave the barrel.
I really appreciate all that you've done for this site, TAW122! Just wanted to get that out there. Any way, from the research you've done, is flinching while pulling the trigger or recoil/the gun slipping a major concern?

Also, what do you think is the ideal position? Standing up, sitting in a chair, etc?

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018

If it is the 18" barrel, that's not too bad. The trigger should then be about 24" from muzzle.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I really appreciate all that you've done for this site, TAW122! Just wanted to get that out there. Any way, from the research you've done, is flinching while pulling the trigger or recoil/the gun slipping a major concern?

Also, what do you think is the ideal position? Standing up, sitting in a chair, etc?
Thanks Efem! Flinching shouldn't be a problem when you don't try to anticipate the gun going off and also when pulling the trigger, don't yank it hard as that would result in a near miss and not hitting the exact spot you are aiming for. Instead, gentle squeeze the trigger until the gun goes off (to practice this, take the shotgun and rack it, but with no actual ammo/round in the gun and then gently squeeze the trigger until you hear a click. This way you would know how much you need to squeeze the trigger until the gun goes off.).

For this method, sitting down is preferred though it is possible to do it standing up. When sitting down, try to lean a bit forward, tilt your head down a bit so it is easier to angle the barrel towards the back, and then have the stock of the gun on the floor or on your legs. If standing up, stand up straight but also tilt your head down while having the barrel in your mouth, this way you are able to have a higher likelihood of hitting the brainstem/back part of the brain, doing extensive damage. Whether you are sitting or standing, just remember that you won't be able to feel the recoil once the gun goes off because you would be unconscious faster than your brain can register sound or sensation.

Reactions: siray, FTL.Wanderer, Efem and 1 other person
locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019

This is correct. 12 gauge, 00 shot leaves an almost minute margin for error.

Reactions: siray
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

How do you plan to position and discharge it? I'm very, very curious. If you want to chat in private, please PM me. I found a shotgun that is shorter than arm's length but still packs a massive punch...

This x 100.

I felt so very happy reading this.

Last edited:
Reactions: siray and Efem
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Late, but it's best for a medium shotgun rather than a short one, and a long one than a medium one. But to be fair, in the middle.
This is because, it will maximize velocity, as well as being able to still aim it properly, longer barrel increases the time the bullet or load has to travel faster.
I've been looking into KSG's but they're expensive as fuck! Probably the best medium one I can find though.