Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Think my tentative date to ctb is going to be November 28th. If that doesn't pan out I'll probably look at going during February, my birth month, maybe the day after my 30th birthday. Honestly I really can't fucking wait to be out of this cycle of never ending pain and distress from fibromyalgia, a slew of chronic illness, all the voices and versions of me housed in this meat puppet, this complicated grief. I hope it all comes to fruition

Been doing lots of prep, because of unique situations requiring a will and "burial instructions" because of my parents stance on me being trans will most likely lead to them trying to bury me as the person they want remember before we stopped talking completely.

At the very least the lawyer im talking to is looking to put together general documents for this so that trans people might not be beholden to their family's selfish desires when their time comes. I feel like if I can get that done and set up, I've done something good for my community and I can rest easy.

I love you all, and I really hope I can continue to help and listen over the course of the next few months. You all help me more than you know, and I wish I could do so much more for you, but I'm weak, and this was always in the cards from day 1 I logged in here. <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Secrets1, BitterlyAlive and 5 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope all goes well, and i'm wishing you the best. and don't worry about not doing enough - you're doing something for your community, and that's enough.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
good luck, you are awesome for doing something for your community :hug:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)