• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
After a long time of thinking and overthinking, I've concluded that the railway decapitation method. I'm not bad. I didn't just want to die. I can't handle it. Every day is a scope for me and the more I live, the more sadness the more disappointed I am in myself. I've really tried to search for SN and buy it, but it's impossible in my country to acquire it. If I get my hands on SN or Pottasium Cyanide andMethadone, I am definitely willing to change the method. I may check the partial hanging method, but I already failed the normal hanging one long time ago, and I've heard its pain in the ass and it willn't need some training and I really can't be alone to do so. Today, instead of going to the university exams, I didn't open a book for them (failure). I went to the train station to see how I was going to do it.

-The main issue for me and what I am afraid of is that metal piece that covers the train wheels,

Oncf 4 5 million passengers used moroccan trains in july 800x533
I am afraid that it will touch my head and not cut my neck. It would probably result in some brain damage or a painful death. I may be imagining it, but I still think it's not that tall, and I can fit my head below it, but it's also not guaranteed.

same goes for this one , this one is less taller than the first one , but what got me thinking that if i can hit my head with the metal thing and the train will be going high speed , i can die instantly and painless since the damage my head will take is very big

ONCF 1 e1571221302832
Ive already found the area i am doing it in , its unhabited empty of any human existence and noiseless
i am open for suggestions regarding this method , thx for reading

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Just be careful to actually die. You could end up dismembered and still living. Just saying.

Reactions: litekiller11
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Think about the train driver and the people who could witness your attempt. Stuff like this can ruin other people's lives. šŸ˜”

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Myforevercharlie
D

dtkdave87

Jul 13, 2024
Very hard to predict the outcome on this one. Very likely but the possibility of survival is there

Reactions: litekiller11
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think the one's who actually succeed at this method do not pick a passenger train. They pick a freight train and they do it at night in the dark. They also wouldn't do it at a train "station". They would do it out in the countryside somewhere, away from people. I would imagine they would wait for a train to stop, as many do, while they're waiting on the ok to continue. They would probably pick a railcar several railcars behind the engine. Speed of train is not a factor for decapitation. It's the weight of the train that would make the wheels act like a knife. Someone would just need to lay their neck on the track of a stopped train, between the front and rear wheels of a railcar. When the train restarted, the wheel of the railcar would sever the neck, and the other railcars afterwards would do even more damage.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: undecided, Praestat_Mori and pilotviolin
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I was contemplating railroad suicide for a long time now, but I'm still unsure. Something says I won't react rationally, when I can literally feel the train coming with all senses, even if it's just a reflex or a jerk, it could lead to me losing my limbs or/and suffer great agony. I don't care as much for the train driver though, that's the acceptable part of it to me. Suicide always involves other people (in particular family) and you make always other people suffer with it, therefor I'm not going to pretend like I care about it enough, that it would change my decision.

• Love
Reactions: litekiller11 and Loona6546645
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Think about the train driver and the people who could witness your attempt. Stuff like this can ruin other people's lives. šŸ˜”
Agreed.
Don't drag others into your wish to leave. Things like this can traumatize a person for life

Reactions: undecided, Praestat_Mori and Ash
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
I think the one's who actually succeed at this method do not pick a passenger train. They pick a freight train and they do it at night in the dark. They also wouldn't do it at a train "station". They would do it out in the countryside somewhere, away from people. I would imagine they would wait for a train to stop, as many do, while they're waiting on the ok to continue. They would probably pick a railcar several railcars behind the engine. Speed of train is not a factor for decapitation. It's the weight of the train that would make the wheels act like a knife. Someone would just need to lay their neck on the track of a stopped train, between the front and rear wheels of a railcar. When the train restarted, the wheel of the railcar would sever the neck, and the other railcars afterwards would do even more damage.
1-Ive seen a lot of succesful ones with passenger train and they werent in night
2-who said i am doing it in the train station?,ive already said that i found a place inhabitable to do it
3-most of succesful ones didnt die that way, they would wait the train in some area and put their neck on the railway waiting for the train to come at the them like rina palenkova and spentstardust and in this method the speed is more important than the weight, the method you listed doesnt work and if it does it gonna be very painful

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: undecided