• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

srk003

Feb 10, 2019
At the moment, I can't consider ctb because some of the debt I have is in someone elses name. I wish I didn't do this. It's going to take about another 18-24 months to pay off if most of it goes on repayments.

I hate my job and working in general because I'm lazy to be honest. I dread it every day. No ctb is possible really atm, so I'm completely trapped.

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
That certainly is a serious problem. Never before did I realize it was actually possible to be too poor for suicide. It is very thoughtful of you to look out for your co-signer.

Reactions: puppy9
S

srk003

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah and life insurance has a 2 year period where it won't pay out too (also my premiums would be high and not even sure I'd be qualified). Most of this debt is my own fault too. There's no other option. Tried gambling, that didn't turn out well.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Yeah and life insurance has a 2 year period where it won't pay out too (also my premiums would be high and not even sure I'd be qualified).
You planning to buy insurance soon for a suicide date 2+ years in the future? If you're confident that you're going to die then it doesn't really matter how high the premiums are -- any insurance has a stunning return on investment when you're only "investing" for 2 years.

S

srk003

Feb 10, 2019
You planning to buy insurance soon for a suicide date 2+ years in the future? If you're confident that you're going to die then it doesn't really matter how high the premiums are -- any insurance has a stunning return on investment when you're only "investing" for 2 years.

I'm also checking to see if I'm covered at work (only been there a month). If you've been diagnosed with depression (I have), you have to declare that too and I'd have to check the details. To be honest, if I can last 2 years then how bad am I? I suppose at least will at least give peace of mind assuming I can afford it. One thing I want to make sure of is to get this right if I go ahead because forget insurance if things go wrong.

Last edited: