F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
I was wondering how many people here have social anxiety that makes life not worth living. I can't talk to anyone or make friends. Its been this way since I was a child. Lately I've become agoraphobic and can't even step outside without becoming scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Okokaykay, sserafim and 1 other person
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I have pretty severe social anxiety but nowhere near the level of not being able to talk with others. But I can't create a bond with anyone - I think I'm partially on the spectrum. And overall it sucks and surely made my life worse.
Anyways have you tried anxiolytics already? Those can help a bit.

Reactions: sserafim
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
same, i have avpd, it honestly feels like i have an allergy to humans, other people. i dont have much of a life and probably never will. people dont rly understand how bad social anxiety can fuck up ur life

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I was wondering how many people here have social anxiety that makes life not worth living. I can't talk to anyone or make friends. Its been this way since I was a child. Lately I've become agoraphobic and can't even step outside without becoming scared.
I have social anxiety, Asperger's/autism, and ADHD. I've become a shut-in/hiki due to these issues and I've also developed avpd and become a schizoid (self-diagnosed). I'm too scared to even go outside to walk my dog, and seeing people irl gives me a fight or flight response, especially crowds
same, i have avpd, it honestly feels like i have an allergy to humans, other people. i dont have much of a life and probably never will. people dont rly understand how bad social anxiety can fuck up ur life
Same! I'm literally allergic to people lmao
I have pretty severe social anxiety but nowhere near the level of not being able to talk with others. But I can't create a bond with anyone - I think I'm partially on the spectrum. And overall it sucks and surely made my life worse.
Anyways have you tried anxiolytics already? Those can help a bit.
Yeah I can't bond with anyone either. I can't connect with others