M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
anyone in the same view point ? Suffering from a debilitating condition that won't get better overtime ? Scares the fuck out of me actually committing suicide but I'm a wreck of the person i once was - supposed to be somewhere enjoyable today with family except I'm crippled over in agonising pain - jealous of those that have gone before only knowing fortunately that one day I die natural I'm mid 40 s I can't wait that long

Reactions: NoMore, Death and IRIYAMA
IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
anyone in the same view point ? Suffering from a debilitating condition that won't get better overtime ? Scares the fuck out of me actually committing suicide but I'm a wreck of the person i once was - supposed to be somewhere enjoyable today with family except I'm crippled over in agonising pain - jealous of those that have gone before only knowing fortunately that one day I die natural I'm mid 40 s I can't wait that long

Yeah, I feel your pain, although my illness isn't always debilitating it certainly is limiting to the quality of life it allows and always gives horrible symptoms and high pain.The wait for an eventual death at an older age is daunting, will be going on my terms long before that..

Reactions: NoMore, Death and GoneSeptember2018
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Brain damaged from antipsychotics forced on me by the system for no reason, life destroyed and cant imagine years in this state. Had vivid deams of hanging and getting nembutal in the past week, my intuition, my subconscious and my spirit want it to be over

Reactions: lv-gras