Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
why does death have to be so fascinating it's the one thing in this world that can truly relieve one of all pain but everyone is afraid of it I'm afraid of it Bc of fear of unknown I guess but like why can't we just die when we are suicidal it makes no fucking sense and isn't fair why do we have to fucking hurt and be in pain everything just has to fucking hurt all the time head pounds heart hurts head hurts everything feels like it's fucking burning but I still can't just fucking die it's absolutely ducking bullshit

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ClownMe, patheticpartner and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is difficult to ctb as even know we want to die we are programmed to survive. It requires a lot of courage to exit this world. Many people are afraid of death as existence is all we know. I am not afraid of it personally, life is the thing that scares me instead, as there is no limit as to how bad things can get. To me death is the end of all suffering and it is true peace. It is what I look forward too. I just wish it was easier to get there. Every day I hope to fall asleep and never wake again.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, Serio and patheticpartner
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
As @FuneralCry said, we are programmed to survive, people gloss over the fact that we are essentially just animals with more privileges, our sole purpose in this World is to procreate and survive for another day. I don't think there is anything after death personally, the most logical answer is usually fact, it could be viewed as scary but I like to look at it through the lense that you most likely won't even know that your dead, or that you were ever alive at all, death is simply nothing, you can't be hurt anymore by the suffering of this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner