E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
I'm looking for a method ( assuming that someone clean that up after me) who looks like "natural"
i mean i was about to go with SN but the blue, brownish skin will make me go to an autopsy.
So i was wondering if there is a method who don't let marks on the body and can (if no one asking more info with an autopsy ) pass for a heart attack for example

Reactions: Cevapcici
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Here's page 476 from PPeH 2019:

Those methods with a high Undetectability score may appear natural.

So the options are N (Nembutal), Nitrogen (Exit Bag, assuming someone removes the equipment after death), DDMP drug cocktail or Fentanyl.

Edit: I could also add Drowning which is my chosen method, but it most likely will not be peaceful. Jumping could also be made to look like an accident given the right circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtVandelay and detached
L

Longman

Student
Jan 9, 2019
@elcade I heard that autopsy is performed by default in all cases where the cause of death is not 100% clear (like if somebody died from stage 4 cancer), it is a worldwide practice. In that case 'poisoning' methods are unacceptable.

E

elcade

Apr 13, 2019
idk about your country but in mine (France) autopsy is performed automatically if
-body found in nature ( hotel, street, subway etc)
- if there is suspicion of a crime because the states must do the investigation
but if someone dies at home with no external mark, or suspicion by the doctor; the autopsy is not automatic, the family has to ask for that.
In my case, my family already know my intention and they will not ask for anything.