shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
what are some best ways to die that involve drinking. id like to get super drunk and somehow drown while passed out. or fall off a bridge etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Drink while swimming in the ocean or a big lake. You likely wont be able to swim back to the shore.

Reactions: shrusho
shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
Drink while swimming in the ocean or a big lake. You likely wont be able to swim back to the shore.
i wonder what tht would be like. it sounds somewhat etherial but id have to be suuper drunk. maybe id bring a floatie or something and just let myself slip away when i pass out. i dont rlly have any other option anywy and itd be nice to have the option to opt out if i decide against it

Reactions: Gonnerr
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'd say knock back a bottle or 2 of OTC sleeping pills, add alc on top of that, then chill in the bath still drinking + rewatching ur fav movies/shows/smthg till u pass out, then ur body'll slip underwater & drown while unconscious.

that was actually 1 of my potential plans, but i had to toss it bc of my roommate ://

Last edited:
Reactions: tonysopranokin, imperfectgirl, mortuarymary and 1 other person
shinohara

shinohara

Feb 26, 2023
I always thought "accidentally" passing out somewhere outside in the winter would be nice, but global warming seems to think otherwise :/

Reactions: shrusho and hermestrimegistus
shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
i'd say knock back a bottle or 2 of OTC sleeping pills, add alc on top of that, then chill in the bath still drinking + rewatching ur fav movies/shows/smthg till u pass out, then ur body'll slip underwater & drown while unconscious.

that was actually 1 of my potential plans, but i had to toss it bc of my roommate ://
o wow that sounds so nice. sleeping pills r a great idea esp bc they r so easy to get. ill defientiely consider buying some if i eveer go thru with it
I always thought "accidentally" passing out somewhere outside in the winter would be nice, but global warming seems to think otherwise :/
ya this wuld be so nice but. bc of where i live id have to travel pretty far in order to not get found. n if i survived it wuld be a pretty dreadful walk home haha

but i can just imagine how nice itd be to lay out in the cold alone w alchohol n maybe sum acid jst to keep my mind busy. knowin i dont have to go home if i dont choose to. n bein far away from any civilization jst havin ur thoughts n nothing else

Last edited:
shinohara

shinohara

Feb 26, 2023
ya this wuld be so nice but. bc of where i live id have to travel pretty far in order to not get found. n if i survived it wuld be a pretty dreadful walk home haha

but i can just imagine how nice itd be to lay out in the cold alone w alchohol n maybe sum acid jst to keep my mind busy. knowin i dont have to go home if i dont choose to. n bein far away from any civilization jst havin ur thoughts n nothing else
yeah, it's kind of convenient that I live somewhere that is (usually) so unagreeable to humankind lol. But that's kind of why I'm rethinking that plan, it "technically" gets cold enough to kill someone but that doesn't mean it will actually happen :P

Reactions: shrusho
shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
yeah, it's kind of convenient that I live somewhere that is (usually) so unagreeable to humankind lol. But that's kind of why I'm rethinking that plan, it "technically" gets cold enough to kill someone but that doesn't mean it will actually happen :P
maybe u can secure a death depending on what u take? i imagine u culd probably weaken ur body enough beforehand to make dying more likely?? but ya thts a good point. the human body cn be so fragile at times but never when u actually want it to be.