• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only wish for non-existence, I only wish for the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about. Death truly is the only comfort and relief, no matter what I'd prefer to not exist, I'd always see it as better that this existence permanently disappears into nothingness, existence itself is the true problem and for me death will always be the solution. I see suicide as the solution to suffering, suicide would solve everything for me and bring me peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human.

To have the option to die peacefully would be suffering prevention, to be able to fall asleep eternally would be such a relief, no matter what only the absence of everything could ever be desirable, I only find comfort in death. I've always and only wished for death, it'd be ideal if this existence was erased, something so repulsive and harmful as life never should have existed at all, all that existence ever causes is endless suffering, senseless cruelty and so much agony.

I don't wish to suffer in any way which is why death is the only relief, I only see beauty in eternal nothingness, it'd be so beautiful to be unable to feel anything forever and to eternally lack the ability to suffer, consciousness is a curse and existence is an abomination, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so undesirable as existence, I only wish for true peace.

Reactions: myusername890, 4am, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, I just want to not exist, I just want to sleep, everything in this existence just causes more pain, I hate how even on here I usually end up reading something that just makes me despise this human species even more, humans are so disgusting, I don't relate to people on here and I'm glad that I don't.

I cannot stand those who beg for attention in shallow ways, it's just insufferable and so obnoxious, so much on this website just triggers my feelings of disgust for humanity, humanity is an abomination that only deserves to go extinct. I just relate to this post so much now, I only relate to my own posts on here, I'm so tired of suffering, only death can bring me peace, it really is the only relief. I hope that I just fall asleep eternally, I don't belong here, I'm not meant to exist.

• Yay!
Reactions: iloverachel, myusername890 and final_countdown12