• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
I haven't really noticed a change in my eating habits but after my doctors appointment this morning I found out I was around 74 pounds (I'm female, 5'5), and this was without even trying to starve myself. Realistically, how much lower would I have to go in order to go into cardiac arrest? I was tested for cardiac arrhythmia right away but they said my heart was only slightly slower, still irregular but not life threatening. Would anyone have an idea of how much further I would need to go before my heart gives out?

Reactions: faust
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
Do you have an eating disorder and considering riding this out to CTB? Are you sick? Stopping food and drink is never a recommended exit plan without medical assistance. It can be awful and painful, I watched my mother do it due to brain cancer.

Reactions: terry_a_davis and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
People can hold a lot of time without a food, there's a diet based on it- Water fasting
People can do it for two months (less or more)
If you don't drink, that's something else, but it's far away from peace, and could be very painful
Have you consider other methods? SN very Reliable method and very popular here

Reactions: mattwitt
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I haven't really noticed a change in my eating habits but after my doctors appointment this morning I found out I was around 74 pounds (I'm female, 5'5), and this was without even trying to starve myself. Realistically, how much lower would I have to go in order to go into cardiac arrest? I was tested for cardiac arrhythmia right away but they said my heart was only slightly slower, still irregular but not life threatening. Would anyone have an idea of how much further I would need to go before my heart gives out?

People can go months without food. I personally did 40-days water fast and a few 5-7 days dry fasts (without food and water). You will be amazed how long your body can last without food. At some point you stop loosing weight and stop feeling hungry. Your body then will mobilize its resources and just keep going burning down weak or infected cells, fat, tumors etc. Fasting is a life changing expirience. So unless you are fighting a disease or looking for a new expirience I wouldn't recommend this method.

Reactions: Ky204
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, unfortunately it is extremely long way. It will take a huge amount of time and ofc is not a very pleasant way to go.
Plus if you do not experience any eating disorders, your appetite may become huge and you will eventually eat something.
It may be so huge that you won't be able to fall asleep without eating.
So probably this should not be considered a CTB method.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
OP not a good idea, very slow death, and if someone finds out you may end up being forced fed in hospital (in the UK they do this, not sure where you're from).

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
Do you have an eating disorder and considering riding this out to CTB? Are you sick? Stopping food and drink is never a recommended exit plan without medical assistance. It can be awful and painful, I watched my mother do it due to brain cancer.
I never even realized I had gotten that low until I saw the number on the scale. It was honestly not intentional but since I am looking for a way to ctb I'm thinking of riding it out. So far I'm only experiencing slight discomfort but any lower and my doctor said I'd be admitted. So I might just not go back and see where it takes me.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I never even realized I had gotten that low until I saw the number on the scale. It was honestly not intentional but since I am looking for a way to ctb I'm thinking of riding it out. So far I'm only experiencing slight discomfort but any lower and my doctor said I'd be admitted. So I might just not go back and see where it takes me.
If you have meals constantly, then there should be certain limits of losing weight. When you reach that point, you cannot lose much more. Only if you have some noticeable health problems.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
People can hold a lot of time without a food, there's a diet based on it- Water fasting
People can do it for two months (less or more)
If you don't drink, that's something else, but it's far away from peace, and could be very painful
Have you consider other methods? SN very Reliable method and very popular here
I'm not completely comfortable with SN if I'm being honest, the only other method I'd be up for is with a firearm (which I'm not able to obtain in Canada)
If you have meals constantly, then there should be certain limits of losing weight. When you reach that point, you cannot lose much more. Only if you have some noticeable health problems.
I only eat when I'm hungry, which is not till later on in the day. My diets been consistent for years so I don't understand where this is coming from but I'm willing to capitalize on it since I never knew I could get this low with my weight in the first place.

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'm not completely comfortable with SN if I'm being honest, the only other method I'd be up for is with a firearm (which I'm not able to obtain in Canada)
SN is not my method either, but it's much better than starving.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you were wanting to actually research it, then a search term would be "VSED" (Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking). You can search on this site, or online in general.

However, do you want to talk about why you wish to CTB ?
Are you certain there are no solutions to the issues you're facing ?