NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I dont know man, thats it? No more worries, no more problems? Thats tricky, I aint buying that so easily.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: BandAddict, it's_all_a_game, _Minsk and 6 others
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
None of us will really know until we get there. But we all will get there sooner or later.

Reactions: profoundexperience and Joey
oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
Hmm that's a good one. But I think most people would rather want to live than die, so in that way the fact that there's nothing could also be horrible for many people who just enjoy their life (mostly) and don't want it to fully end when they die.
So if there really would be nothing, it would be shitty for the people who enjoy to live, but people who just want everything to stop would have kind of an advantage for once
How do you think about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Death might be great, terrible or simply ETERNAL NOTHINGNESS.
All of us will know what's exactly about sooner or later.

There's nothing we can do but wait or ctb.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It's where you were before you were born.

• Love
Reactions: Ihavenoclue, GarageKarate07, profoundexperience and 3 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I worry I will be born again. Fuck that shit . this time round really does suck

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07, EmbraceOfTheVoid and WornOutLife
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
We all meet death eventually, so it's really a matter of whether you can endure or want to cut out the in between time.

Reactions: Ame, pthnrdnojvsc, booray and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Sometimes I think that I'll be thrown back into the exact same life again from the beginning in a endless time loop after I die. Death does seem too convenient of a escape from Hell.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, profoundexperience and loopylou
inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
It really is hard to imagine. But how did we exist before we were born? It was just a whole lot of nothingness, as far as I can remember. I can only rationally believe that death returns us to that state, before we ever existed in the first place.

Tarod

Tarod

Mar 2, 2021
I dont know man, thats it? No more worries, no more problems? Thats tricky, I aint buying that so easily.
My humble opinion is that once it ends it really ends, for your particular consciousness anyway, yes, more life forms and consciousness would continue to come into this shit hole existence, but you won't be bothered by it at all. Like someone already said, it would be like going back to the state you were at before you were born, we're just concerned with the transition, and it's understandable we would be, given our typical perspective but that transition really ain't shit, it's the same as when we kill a bug or whatever, it doesn't matter right? Well, it's the same transition and after you go through it you're good, no worries, no problems, I personally prefer a smooth and short transition, similar to when we fall asleep, are you aware during that transition? Regardless, you leave behind what you are and become nothing in the same way you were nothing in the past.

Reactions: yeahwellso and enuff
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
What if this life is all just some shitty virtual reality of some kind except with actual pain? omg what if you all are just illusions? What if me is actually not the real me?:ohhhh:

Reactions: whitefeather
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Death might be great, terrible or simply ETERNAL NOTHINGNESS.
All of us will know what's exactly about sooner or later.

There's nothing we can do but wait or ctb.
Facts
Nobody knows what the otherside is like but the most case scenario is it's like before you were born. Like what the others have said above.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Outsider

Outsider

deep in darkness
Apr 1, 2020
It is a great unknown. And mystery sounds better for me than guaranteed life full of pain.

• Love
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
My humble opinion is that once it ends it really ends, for your particular consciousness anyway, yes, more life forms and consciousness would continue to come into this shit hole existence, but you won't be bothered by it at all. Like someone already said, it would be like going back to the state you were at before you were born, we're just concerned with the transition, and it's understandable we would be, given our typical perspective but that transition really ain't shit, it's the same as when we kill a bug or whatever, it doesn't matter right? Well, it's the same transition and after you go through it you're good, no worries, no problems, I personally prefer a smooth and short transition, similar to when we fall asleep, are you aware during that transition? Regardless, you leave behind what you are and become nothing in the same way you were nothing in the past.
depends on what the meaning of transition @Tarod and i'm glad you pointed it out.
does transition begin at the moment of a fatal injury like a car accident or getting shot injuries hurt a lot, then you die. or does it begin at the moment your brain activity stops, and it don't hurt no more. then it's just nonexistance

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
But we all will get there sooner or later.
you're underestimating the advancement rate of AI. Death might be considered abuse in the futur by the retards who rule us

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, insanedoomer and EmbraceOfTheVoid
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
Long time ago in a forgotten history they said sleep is death's brother but sleep cheats the code of the game because of dreams .

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
you're underestimating the advancement rate of AI. Death might be considered abuse in the futur by the retards who rule us
I think you've been watching too much Altered Carbon. :smiling:

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
you're underestimating the advancement rate of AI.
Nope. "AI" hysteria is just a fever dream for a small number of very anxious and very online people.

It's basically a shitty new age religion for STEMlords who are exceedingly poorly read.

T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
Long time ago in a forgotten history they said sleep is death's brother but sleep cheats the code of the game because of dreams .
Edgar allen poe wrote about sleep, he called it "Slices of death"

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
But how did we exist before we were born?
We didn't. It's a simple contradiction in terms. There obviously was no you before there was a you.

It was just a whole lot of nothingness, as far as I can remember.
You can't remember. Just like you can't remember the deep sleep phase you have every night. There was no brain recording anything. In deep sleep, one minute doesn't "feel" different from five hours. That scales up to infinity.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc