Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You ever obsess over something and think it's The Greatest Thing Ever (TM) and, when you look back on it, you realize it wasn't shit? Kind of having this experience right now.

I think this will only happen more and more often as I approach the finish line. It's like the basic part of my mind that wants to live is grasping onto anything in a desperate effort to keep me here. I don't need to resist this process. If anything good and lasting were here for the taking in this world, I would have already found it. This grasping is like trying to hold onto quicksand or the last desperate gulps of air from a body that hasn't figured out it's dying yet - automatic and inescapable but ultimately futile.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Black Sky, WornOutLife, DunnoWhyButYeah and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I live like this. It's like you're starving to death but there's no food around, so you eventually start gnawing on tree bark and your leather shoes

Reactions: Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Reminds me of that time I wanted to experience love and once I found it, it wasn't as magical as I had thought.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Reminds me of that time I wanted to experience love and once I found it, it wasn't as magical as I had thought.
That honestly makes me feel much better since I'll likely never experience love.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment