• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AhogeSuspension

AhogeSuspension

ROTTING OTAKU
Sep 7, 2021
Is there any room for failure when laying your neck down on the train track? It doesn't seem like it'd have a high probability of failure but I don't know. I'd like to hear from other people who know more. How badly would it hurt? I assume it'd be quicker that just plain jumping in-front of a train.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I waa considering this for a while. Not sure what country you're in but there are a lot of measures put in place to stop people these days. Often you can be seen before you're aware of it due to cameras in places of probable suicide attempts. The track is around 5 inches thick so you have to imagine that on your neck. It's quite a big surface area when you measurw it against your neck. It can be much wider in places and varies from place to place. The train would be honking it's horn once the driver sees you in the way so that and the noise of thw train mixed with the SI would be a challenge to overcome for many. I found myself concerned for my family members identifying me after my hwad had bounced around under the train. I also worried about thw impact on the driver and considered writing a note to them and leaving it in my back pocket. Something along the lines of an apology for my selfish actions and to tell them that it was all on me and there was nothing they would have been able to do. Anything I xould think of to ease the ompact it may have on them. Ideally they wouldn't be phased but might get a bit of compensation and some time off from it. It's not an ideal way to go that's for sure and whilst it would be quick if done right there are quote a few things to get wrong. You have to time it just right with the right train in the right place. You'd need to position yourself perfectly and there's a fair chance of messing that up. Doesn't particularly mean a fail but a potentially more painful end. It seems simple at first but takes a bit more thought than expected.
Jumping in front of a train has high pain rating and potential for rebounding off and surviving with remaining lifelong suffering and/or paralysis. So that's some thing I couldn't do.

• Love
Reactions: Bluebutterfly, DarkDg21, patheticpartner and 1 other person
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Dont do train methode because its very traumatizing for train driver! Additionally it leads to delayed trains what can lead to many annoyed people if done on rush hours. And as far as I know succesrate is not so good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kobusu, patheticpartner, Yinx and 1 other person
AhogeSuspension

AhogeSuspension

ROTTING OTAKU
Sep 7, 2021
I know someone who CTBed this way.

It was on my list but I thought of the train conductor and the pain.
There's a ton of train CTB shock videos from teenage girls, not sure why it's so popular amongst them, rina palenkova, minmin, etc.
Yeah, I didn't even think of the conductor TBH. I kinda forgot about that.
Dont do train methode because its very traumatizing for train driver! Additionally it leads to delayed trains what can lead to many annoyed people if done on rush hours. And as far as I know succesrate is not so good.
Didn't think about that tbh! You're right.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I know someone who CTBed this way.

It was on my list but I thought of the train conductor and the pain.
Pain??? Your throat gets cut in less than a second.

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Pain??? Your throat gets cut in seconds.
Based on recent posts from a former train driver, which seemed very credible, he hit 13 people attempting suicide in his career, and 9 died- at least one was in the hospital for several days before passing, and survivors often have amputations or other serious damage that they have to live with. You might hope that the train would go right over your neck but it is more likely that the force of the impact will send your whole body flying- or if you are under the train you may get a lot of damage, but not enough to die. It's not as foolproof as some people think.

Reactions: blueclover_. and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Milliseconds to be fair but with the track being five inches wide it is less a slice and more of a crush and split.

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Is there any room for failure when laying your neck down on the train track? It doesn't seem like it'd have a high probability of failure but I don't know. I'd like to hear from other people who know more. How badly would it hurt? I assume it'd be quicker that just plain jumping in-front of a train.
Considering that your body is much wider than your neck the train is likely to impact your body with great force before it would get to your neck, and this sometimes does send the body flying, according to a train driver who posted here- so I don't think the train would go over your neck (most likely) due to this.

Reactions: blueclover_.
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Based on recent posts from a former train driver, which seemed very credible, he hit 13 people attempting suicide in his career, and 9 died- at least one was in the hospital for several days before passing, and survivors often have amputations or other serious damage that they have to live with. You might hope that the train would go right over your neck but it is more likely that the force of the impact will send your whole body flying- or if you are under the train you may get a lot of damage, but not enough to die. It's not as foolproof as some people think.
I saw accounts of attempts and they often would get stuck in a kind of vacuum beneath the carriages and it's horrific. If they manage to stop the teain before fully passing over the body they would often find the person still alive and kept from bleeding out from the pressure of the train and they would call the family to come and say their goodbyes bwfore moving the train as they knew once they did the person would die. What a terrible situation for everyone involved!

Reactions: Someone123
H

Hangman

Nov 4, 2021
I know someone who has been multiple decades as a train driver. I recall he said 21 died on his shift. He remembers.

I once almost passed out laying on train tracks. Have been walking next to train tracks probably a hundred times.

Some of the trains that go here have a "flap" at the front, just above tracks. It seems like it may push one partly off the tracks.

I like this form of CTB only because it's close to being under a guillotine -IF- it goes as planned... Though it's probably more crushing than cutting.

Reactions: onleana
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
I know someone who has been multiple decades as a train driver. I recall he said 21 died on his shift. He remembers.

I once almost passed out laying on train tracks. Have been walking next to train tracks probably a hundred times.

Some of the trains that go here have a "flap" at the front, just above tracks. It seems like it may push one partly off the tracks.

I like this form of CTB only because it's close to being under a guillotine -IF- it goes as planned... Though it's probably more crushing than cutting.
Milliseconds to be fair but with the track being five inches wide it is less a slice and more of a crush and split.
pictures prof otherwise

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It is squashed and spread into a long thin oval shape. If you google it you will find pics.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I waa considering this for a while. Not sure what country you're in but there are a lot of measures put in place to stop people these days. Often you can be seen before you're aware of it due to cameras in places of probable suicide attempts. The track is around 5 inches thick so you have to imagine that on your neck. It's quite a big surface area when you measurw it against your neck. It can be much wider in places and varies from place to place. The train would be honking it's horn once the driver sees you in the way so that and the noise of thw train mixed with the SI would be a challenge to overcome for many. I found myself concerned for my family members identifying me after my hwad had bounced around under the train. I also worried about thw impact on the driver and considered writing a note to them and leaving it in my back pocket. Something along the lines of an apology for my selfish actions and to tell them that it was all on me and there was nothing they would have been able to do. Anything I xould think of to ease the ompact it may have on them. Ideally they wouldn't be phased but might get a bit of compensation and some time off from it. It's not an ideal way to go that's for sure and whilst it would be quick if done right there are quote a few things to get wrong. You have to time it just right with the right train in the right place. You'd need to position yourself perfectly and there's a fair chance of messing that up. Doesn't particularly mean a fail but a potentially more painful end. It seems simple at first but takes a bit more thought than expected.
Jumping in front of a train has high pain rating and potential for rebounding off and surviving with remaining lifelong suffering and/or paralysis. So that's some thing I couldn't do.
The father of this guy I know tried this method and now has to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
A woman who I grew up with ended her life last year by jumping in front of a fast moving commuter train.

She had a mental breakdown as a teenager and had battled mental illness for decades. I seemed to be the only one who could equate her situation and the pain of mental illness and how debilitating it is to a person who is physically ill and no longer wishes to fight their disease.

I think you have make sure the train conductor does not see you on the tracks, I believe it is all a matter of timing.

Jumping in front of the train might be more effective, might be easier to pull off.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
How horrible that we force human beings to leap in front of trains instead of humanely offering them a doctor assisted end of life.

Reactions: helicoptero, WorldWrong, Cantbereal and 2 others
Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021

Considering that your body is much wider than your neck the train is likely to impact your body with great force before it would get to your neck, and this sometimes does send the body flying, according to a train driver who posted here- so I don't think the train would go over your neck (most likely) due to this.
interesting, but how are you sure about this affirmation, can you paste an informative link about it please

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
interesting, but how are you sure about this affirmation, can you paste an informative link about it please
There is a former train driver on this site who has posted about his experiences in a lot of detail and it is pretty interesting. He drove a train for years, maybe 7 or 8, and during this time he hit 13 people, and 9 died, though they didn't all die instantly. One was in the hospital for 4 days and another survived with severed limbs- it's all pretty gruesome. I will look around and if I can find his comments- if I do I will post the link to his comments here. I thought it was an easy method too until I read his comments.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Have you ever seen what happens to a coin when you put it on the tracks? Most rail museums have a machine for doing it.
A coin is different because a head is a lot thicker and may not fit under the train so it could just get knocked out of the way and the neck wouldn't get run over. If you have a very flat head, as thin as a coin, you should be good to go.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
A coin is different because a head is a lot thicker and may not fit under the train so it could just get knocked out of the way and the neck wouldn't get run over. If you have a very flat head, as thin as a coin, you should be good to go.
I was elluding to the fact it's not so much of a slice and rather crush, split and smear. Therefore backing up the other members claim of it being more crush and split. The person I was replying to thought was a quick neet slice and we were pointing out that it is not.

I did some recon though and found plenty trains with sufficient space for a head and/or neck. Either way its not just a cut/slice and more a crush and split. Totally doable but many mistakes available so fair chance of fuck ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: onleana