Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
Does anybody else have an outfit thought for their death? idk if its weird

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm not sure yet, but I want to look beautiful in death. I'm thinking about wearing all black because it's chic and sophisticated. I'm planning on a black silk blouse and black jeans. I'm not sure about the shoes yet, probably white Nike AF1's. Wbu?

Last edited:
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
Im wearing my favourite leather jacket, its puffy, warm and cute. Inside, a blood-red shirt, the colour is very cute and looks pretty nice on me. The outfit is the same I wore for one of my first parties when I was 16. It has a lot of value, as coming out in public, being myself, and I think it as my real birth, free from everybody. I want to come and leave this world beautifully.

Reactions: sserafim
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i always imagined wearing a white dress. i remember when i was younger i watched this turkish drama where the woman killed herself with a gun shot to her heart while wearing a white beautiful dress. she specifically chose that dress. i have a white dress i rlly love and never wore for these reasons. but i might not ctb soon so i will put it to use in 2-3 years

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, cryone, falling_snow and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I do not care about it. Biologically, there is nothing pleasant about death. The world is disgusting when it comes to this :). It will smell and look not very appetizing. If the right outfit makes someone enjoy CTB, that's great. It just doesn't really matter in the end.

• Love
Reactions: falling_snow
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
I'm gay and like to express myself in more feminine ways. Those clothes were the first ones I bought with my own money and could express myself freely. So those clothes hold very important symbolic value. When I went to one of my first parties, I went with that outfit. I liked being able to be myself outside of my room. That's why 23rd of June is the day I was "born". That day I wasn't what anybody wanted me to be, not intelligent, not "masculine", not "the one to continue the family", I was me. And I want to be me when I die.