• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Rocinante, Mirrory Me and 1 other person
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
death-note

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6866
IMG 6867

Not too sure about this one tbh.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

Death Note Test

Results:

Result chart
You were tied between multiple characters.
Screenshot 20240615 104126 Samsung Internet

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and sserafim
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024

You are the most like Near (85%).

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
My favourite character from death note is Rem

pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
What's the description?

Near, whose real name is Nate River, is one of the central characters in the latter part of the "Death Note" series. He is a highly intelligent and calculating individual, succeeding L as the head of the SPK (Special Provision for Kira). Near shares many of L's quirks and mannerisms, such as his love for sweets and his unique sitting posture. His deductive abilities are exceptional, allowing him to challenge Light Yagami in the battle of wits over the identity of Kira. Near is characterized by his calm and detached demeanor, often shown playing with toys during serious discussions, which belies his sharp intellect and strategic mind. Despite his young age, Near proves to be a formidable adversary to Light, using his analytical skills and resourcefulness to uncover Kira's true identity and bring the story to its gripping conclusion.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yay, I'm my favourite death note character

Screenshot 20240623 174506 Firefox

L: L, whose real name is L Lawliet, is the enigmatic and brilliant detective in "Death Note," tasked with uncovering the identity of Kira. Renowned for his unparalleled deductive abilities, L employs unconventional methods and has a unique demeanor, often seen sitting in a peculiar crouched position and consuming copious amounts of sweets. Despite his eccentricities, L is highly perceptive, logical, and tenacious, displaying a cat-and-mouse intellect that matches the challenges put up by Light Yagami at every turn. His disheveled appearance and aloof personality mask a deeply analytical mind and a relentless commitment to justice, making him one of the most formidable forces against Kira's reign of terror.