FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that death truly is the only relief as I very strongly believe that we just cease existing, to die is finally freedom from everything and this existence is finally forgotten about, it won't even be a distant memory.

Existence in itself is the true problem that can only be solved by death, to cease existing is what I see as being ideal as it solves everything, returning one back to the ideal state where they are completely unaware, there are no disadvantages to not being trapped here and nobody can be harmed by nothingness, I've always found the thought of permanently ceasing to exist to be comforting.

And anyway it's all that we are destined for, we are just waiting around to die with every second being one second closer to death, I envy those who manage to take control over their inevitable fate despite the fact that suicide is cruelly made so difficult in this world.

To me death is true peace that can never be found in this repulsive world, not existing is the only appealing thing as to have the ability to exist here is such a terrible, undesirable thing, existence certainly is so dreadful especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer.

I think it's always preferable to cease existing as I just despise how existence has caused so much suffering to be experienced and non-existence is the absence of all suffering, in fact it's the absence of everything. I see so much beauty in being unable to suffer, death is the only relief and comfort as there is no benefit to being conscious and aware, existence is so harmful.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlotte_, dggtscccvfd, Eternal Sleep! and 6 others
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
It's just the reality that death truly is the only relief as I very strongly believe that we just cease existing, to die is finally freedom from everything and this existence is finally forgotten about, it won't even be a distant memory.

Existence in itself is the true problem that can only be solved by death, to cease existing is what I see as being ideal as it solves everything, returning one back to the ideal state where they are completely unaware, there are no disadvantages to not being trapped here and nobody can be harmed by nothingness, I've always found the thought of permanently ceasing to exist to be comforting.

And anyway it's all that we are destined for, we are just waiting around to die with every second being one second closer to death, I envy those who manage to take control over their inevitable fate despite the fact that suicide is cruelly made so difficult in this world.

To me death is true peace that can never be found in this repulsive world, not existing is the only appealing thing as to have the ability to exist here is such a terrible, undesirable thing, existence certainly is so dreadful especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer.

I think it's always preferable to cease existing as I just despise how existence has caused so much suffering to be experienced and non-existence is the absence of all suffering, in fact it's the absence of everything. I see so much beauty in being unable to suffer, death is the only relief and comfort as there is no benefit to being conscious and aware, existence is so harmful.
I agree with you completely unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Per Ardua Ad Astra
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
We begin the slow process of dying from the very second we are born, and everything eventually ends in loss and suffering.
We are set up to experience eventual pain in one form or another, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.
So why bother existing at all, when most of life is filled with suffering, and the truly good moments are so few and far between ?

Reactions: Eternal Sleep! and Rational man
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023

What motivates you to keep going? I see your depressing posts every time I visit this forum, yet you're still here.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
throwaway280948

throwaway280948

My pms are always open :)
Jun 26, 2023
I feel sorry for this is the only way you believe that relief can be achieved.
I think the only problem we as complex and emotional beings often are already super unaware which causes this massive disconnect already within ourselves. Our awareness is always set on the external world rather than to focus on us. If you put the energy that you are putting into everything else into lets say values, needs, and emotions I feel like a sense of ease would finally come over and then people will finally be able to take control of their lives. Everything isn't a snap of the fingers though everything takes work and I guess the problem is a lot of people either A. Are too tired to put in the work at that point B. People just don't want to do the work or C. They think they are far too gone which is typically never the case. Everyone can grow and find their way you just need to find what works for you.
It may be an inevitable fate in the end but as energy never dies and we as beings are made up of energy it does make you wonder a bit. What am I actually here for? If I die will I somehow find my way back onto this earth and have to relive this again? If I die will it be eternal nothingness? Will I be sent to another dimension? I guess everyone will have to wait and see.
I truly do feel sorry that this is how you view this world. Again though seems like your awareness is really set on the externals rather then internals which is why you most likely feel this way.
I think that finding all the roots and causes of what is making your suffering almost unbearable may shed some light somewhere in the darkness you are in. Its unfortunate that again the only thing that is relief to you is not existing. There can be so much beauty in life you just need to find it. I would know I am the walking talking and living proof of overcoming a traumatic life growing up with addict parents and an abusive mother and having a extremely abusive first partner that lasted 3 years in my early teens, going through severe depressive and manic episodes before I learned I had bipolar 1 and eventually after not taking care of myself and focusing on everything around me I tried cbting and failed. Ever since that happened took me about a year to finally get the help I needed because I was so scared I would have to go back on medication or have to go to the hospital if I thought I was going to have another episode. Now I am living again, I am working again, I see a therapist weekly and I am unmedicated and in control of my Bipolar which I thought would never be possible. Do I still have hiccups and bad days of course I do because we are complex beings but having control of you and your emotions, needs, and values it really does do something. Everything really does take time and things actually do get better somehow someway because it did for me and I never thought it truly would. So I really hope that you can find the inner peace you need.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
What motivates you to keep going? I see your depressing posts every time I visit this forum, yet you're still here.
Funeral cry hates almost all methods and would probably only ever settle for death by N, which is extremely difficult to get hold of.

Reactions: Eternal Sleep!
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
We all die eventually because life is impermanent. Many people are questioning.existance now with so much cynicism around for example, ive discovered from a war vlog that my location is a likely direct target for Putins bombs, if he launched his rockets.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Fear of failure from a suicide attempt.

Reactions: The anhedonic one