hibikikyuxx

hibikikyuxx

Student
Oct 17, 2023
Once you're dead, there are no worries no more. Nobody can tell you what do. No more suffering, no more abuse, no more slavery. Nothing can trigger you anymore. If death isn't freedom, what is? Certainly not life on this planet full of corrupt and power hungry people who want to control others.

Many people who weren't abused still suffer because the expectations of those around them, are crushing them. What is the point of working until you die of old age, if you're gonna die anyways? What rational person would ever prefer suffering for decades over just dying and not having to suffer anymore?

If you're dead, nothing and nobody can harm you no longer, but if you're alive, you're at the risk of abuse, starvation, illnesses, and many other things that make you suffer. Oh, and old age? Don't even get me started on that shit. I'd rather die while I'm still in my prime.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, LeperGnome, the_path_of_sorrows and 9 others
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
Sometimes I think we're not crazy. Happy people are those who are truly crazy. Either they agree to be slaves all their lives, or they are very stupid to understand who they are. People train other people, there is no other rule.

Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, ijustwishtodie, Morte and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is exactly why eternally ceasing to exist is so desirable to me, I'd always prefer to avoid all future unnecessary suffering in this hellish reality. All that existence does is cause harm, it just causes problems that there was never a need for, I really envy those who cease existing as now they are free from the tiresome and harmful burden that is having the ability to exist.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I can't suffer whilst I'm dead but I'd always be suffering whilst I'm alive. That's just how life is designed to be.. and I'm not like other humans who are okay with suffering

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
I often browse the Wikipedia list of suicides feeling so envious of everyone on it.