• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
To not be alive anymore!

How I wish I could simply not or never have existed. No memory of me. Not a consequence of my life and mistakes.

It must be fascinating to know that with capital punishment a convict actually gets the same thing everyone else gets except someone else does the final step of taking that person's life and the timing is known beforehand

I sometimes cynically wonder if the social dislike for suicide is actually a fear that capital punishment will lose what little sting it has.

The harsh truths are that no one matters, we all don't matter period and we will all die. The people who feel good about life are the ones who accept happily that even though they don't matter, their meaningless lives of random chance sort of matter in a small discrete way to people around them.

I imagine a world where after I am gone there will be no consciousness of my own and therefore I don't matter once I'm dead. My remorse won't matter because to me there will be no existence.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I never existed as well, only non-existence is all that's desirable to me, it'd be such a relief to be unconscious for all eternity and unable to suffer in this futile existence, I simply don't wish to experience anything at all, I just wish to be unaware, death truly would be such a relief. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie