• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
Yes, I was diagnosed last year w a rare disease . But I'm beating all odds. Cannot catch a break in any sense. Had a few surgeries, taken medications, I'm getting better. I was told I have a 50% chance. I just wanted my family and friends to be happy, I wanted to die 'accidentally'. I know I am stupid for taking the medications and getting treatment. But I felt so certain I would die. I'm going to lose my eyeball. I'm 99% certain I received too much anesthesia on my first surgery as it was hard for me to wake up, thought I was finally going to die.

I ruined my chance and for what, to make my family and friends happy. I want them to be happy. And being alive would make them happy. But I am not happy, I don't know if I ever will be. Haven't been hear in maybe over a year, did things I've never done. Went to gay club, travel, went to many concerts, hiking in different locations, I hooked up with people. All these things only bring temporary joy. I try talking to God, only temporary peace.
But slowly overtime I stop caring, I am not afraid to die anymore. I am planning my escape from this life.
Sorry if anyone thinks I'm stupid or disappointed in me. Don't know what's wrong with me. It's too late now. Maybe it's not. will have to stop taking medication & stuff. It's already taking my eye so whatever.

Thank you for reading, hope you all take care & find peace, either in death or in life. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Placo, Jon Arbuckle, Forever Sleep and 3 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It's natural to try and please other people, even by doing things you don't want to. I don't think it's stupid. Maybe it's better to have more control over when/how you die? Idk what you have, but dying by illness seems like a really hard method no matter what it is. It's so unpredictable and often painful. I bet it's hard for anyone.

• Love
Reactions: SantasHelper
SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
I was ok passing sway with illness I honestly would rather it be random. I even made a will

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the peace you search for as well, best wishes.