• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Heaven and Hell is life and death, life is Hell and death is heaven, only life has suffering and only death has peace

• Love
Reactions: TaffyFlounder, worthIess, AshersGirl and 7 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Death has to be better than this hellish existence

Reactions: TaffyFlounder, worthIess, Kurai and 7 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. For me death is heaven as permanent non existence is just so beautiful to me. I feel like my neurotype is designed to prefer permanent non existence over life. It's just... the idea of never having to think or feel or experience for all eternity is just so beautiful to me. Life however, breaks me from this beauty and forces me to suffer against my consent. Life is the one thing I hate the most

Reactions: worthIess, sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find so much beauty in permanently ceasing to exist, death truly is the only peace, existence really is nothing but meaningless suffering and that's certainly why I'd always prefer to not exist. I despise existing, existence truly is beyond hellish, it's horrifying how much harm existence causes, the fact that life even exists at all is the most terrible tragedy.

All that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness, all I wish for is non-existence, for me ceasing to exist would be the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence. What appeals to me about ceasing to exist is that it's permanent with there being no disadvantages to being eternally unaware but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all.

• Love
Reactions: tpboy, worthIess, myusername890 and 3 others
C

Cruel World

Jan 10, 2024
How can you be so sure it will be peaceful? I don't believe in nothingness. Life is so cruel that I wouldn't be surprised another unpleasant experience awaits us on the other side. It feels like the whole thing has been devised and planned by a higher conscience which loves to torture us. There might not be any escape at all, and that thought terrifies me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshersGirl
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
How can you be so sure it will be peaceful?
your a machine made up of atoms all it takes to destroy these machines is a little bit of damage or disease there is no coming back from death once you are gone its over forever just look at dementia or Alzheimer's they rob you of your ability to remember and think

The adult human brain weighs about 3 pounds (1,300-1,400 g).
The adult human brain is about 2% of the total body weight.
The average human brain is 140 mm wide. 140,000000
The average human brain is 167 mm long. 167,000000
The average human brain is 140 mm height. 140,000000

3,273,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 nm in the human brain

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
What has a beginning has an end. Entropy takes its toll and if you feed the existence even more or faster, it will fall apart even faster. Only a fool would make this again and again But, here's the thing, a fool doesn't have a never ending amount of energy to create this crap time and time again.

Have a relief, one way or another, this all ends.

And I believe we go back to the unmanifest, where it's pure bliss, your mind is perfect and calm, your heart is warm and your body isn't made of falling apart physics.

Here's a quick read about the entropy process. Stupid smart ass science can't even deny this, neither get away with it. Good riddance!

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
death isnt peace. death would be peace if you were conscious.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
How can you be so sure it will be peaceful? I don't believe in nothingness. Life is so cruel that I wouldn't be surprised another unpleasant experience awaits us on the other side. It feels like the whole thing has been devised and planned by a higher conscience which loves to torture us. There might not be any escape at all, and that thought terrifies me.
I worry about this too sometimes :(
But it's a position that requires theism, yet there is no indication of design (for instance, see Hume's response to the watchmaker argument).
But death, and not dying, is unequivocally disparate from life, so there's no indication that it will be similarly awful. It is not causally entangled.
Even if one does not adhere to scientific materialism, removing the body/brain from the equation eliminates many potential sources of suffering. Phenomenal binding is likely necessary to suffer, and almost certainly produced by the brain even if consciousness is not.

Reactions: karmaisabitch, AshersGirl and sserafim
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Death would be heaven in my opinion if it is happening naturally or during one's sleep. But unfortunately because of the environment like people or SOCIETY this is not always the case. Dying through a chronic disease or something like ALS, cancer, other painful diseases is hell.

That's the reason why I want to CTB, because my health is deteriorating. Especially this will get worse when I am in my late 30s or older. It makes me mentally crazy do not have autonomy and dignity over my own body. Treated like a minor child or a retarded person, when I want to have big decisions about my own life.

Reactions: divinemistress36, karmaisabitch and sserafim
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
"Life is hell, and the sweet still night of absolute death is the annihilation of hell."
- Philipp Mainländer

Reactions: sserafim