• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you mind your corpse to be show on gore site?

• Total voters
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
I found there are some gore site, which shows the images of the dead
I found some woman's suicide images are there, too. Even, I saw that images that showed women who peed themselves during hanging suicide
As a woman, I don't want my corpse to be on such site !!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Null Hypothesis, SilentSuicidal and 6 others
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Yep. Makes me nauseous. Part of the reason I'm requesting to be cremated after I go, just because I've heard so many stories about what happens to the bodies of women. There's a special kind of pain and violation, I think... I've seen too many sick fucks on gore sites literally getting off to dead girls. When I'm gone I want to be gone, completely untouchable from that shit.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, myusername890, Iamtired and 6 others
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I think it's very unlikely that I would end up on a gore site, but I'll be dead, so I don't think I'll care very much. Besides, whatever happens to our body after we die is mostly out of our control (aside from a living will).

Dead bodies are revolting to look at, but it's still good to see it and understand that we will all look similar one day.

Reactions: Saxenomorph
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Idk as long as I'm dead I don't really care what happens to my body or who sees it, partially because I will be literally incapable of caring. At that point it's only flesh.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, Kattt, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Photos and videos from sites like documentingrealitycom or deathhouse are of great interest to me - especially videos and photos of partial hangings. It's interesting to see how people do it - it's important to do it right. Most of these photos are disgusting, of course, but this gave me an important understanding that I need to do something so that my body doesn't look so disgusting after death - I will fast for 2 days before CTB so as not to crap after death))) and I will not drink anything within 10 hours so as not to piss myself)) I will do ctb in the morning. I don't want to cause a lot of problems for the pathologoanatom who will perform the autopsy on my corpse))

Reactions: sfdwx
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
Photos and videos from sites like documentingrealitycom or deathhouse are of great interest to me - especially videos and photos of partial hangings. It's interesting to see how people do it - it's important to do it right. Most of these photos are disgusting, of course, but this gave me an important understanding that I need to do something so that my body doesn't look so disgusting after death - I will fast for 2 days before CTB so as not to crap after death))) and I will not drink anything within 10 hours so as not to piss myself)) I will do ctb in the morning. I don't want to cause a lot of problems for the pathologoanatom who will perform the autopsy on my corpse))
Now, you watch gore site
In future, you might be on gore site for others to watch

Reactions: Saxenomorph
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I think they serve as valuable resource into the supposed unknown.

Reactions: Orbitc and Saxenomorph
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I have looked at gore sites and have watched videos. Not pleasant but it really provides an insight how my CTB will go

Reactions: Orbitc and Saxenomorph
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
I wouldn't mind, I have participated in the gore community for a very long time, so I know what disgusting people are out there, but I have also met amazing people through that community.
By the method I am choosing, there probably wouldn't be much left of me anyway. And even when they find a way to post my body on such websites, I wouldn't know that. So they can do with my body all they want, in the end a body is just a lifeless shell in my opinion.

Reactions: Orbitc and Foreverix
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why anyone would choose to livestream a suicide in the first place but anyway whatever happens in this existence after I'm gone could never be my concern, as I'll be peacefully not existing free from this disgusting and cruel world.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, heavyeyes, sfdwx and 2 others
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I mind because i'm pretty sure that some pervert would masturbate to the image of my body

• Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide, manuel1056x and Foreverix
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Now, you watch gore site
In future, you might be on gore site for others to watch
Ahaha I'm fine with this. Perhaps when I finally decide on the date, I will invite everyone to watch my SN broadcast - this could be a very important contribution to this community because, for example, I have never found a video of SN's death and I would be interested to see how it happens. This would give me confidence and determination
I mind because i'm pretty sure that some pervert would masturbate to the image of my body
Ahaha, by the way, on documentingreality I found the account of one person from Twitter - he is very strange on Twitter because he likes to publish photos of animals he has killed... it looks like he is a manic psychopath who likes such things))) I go on this site because I was interested in photos of people who committed suicide by partial hanging, but I highly doubt that this person was there for the same reason as me. it has been registered there since 2017! This is how you live and don't know that your neighbor is, for example, a necrophiliac)))

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxenomorph and sfdwx
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I don't think I'll end up on the site. My country has such legislation. There is no news here even about suicides unless the relatives take it to the press or it is a celebrity. Also, if suicide includes something with exceptions, then it can be reported.

I myself would like my body to evaporate completely when I die, but I have to settle for cremation.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I doubt it would happen to me, but I've definitely read about and know that there are some first responders who take pictures of scenes for their own personal collection and/or share them around within a group. I think that's how some leak.

I get the morbid curiosity, but I guess it bothers me being entertainment for other in the way. I remember years ago reading a post on another site and this guy said he would wake up, make breakfast, and browse gore sites every morning like it was the newspaper.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, sfdwx, Saxenomorph and 1 other person
Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I don't want this to happen, either
What method is your first choice?
I'll use SN. I'll also leave a note to ensure that no photo leaks to net. I think i won't end up soiling my pants with this method (at least not that much).

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
I mind it, honestly. But not because of self shame or the alike. But because such images contribute nothing to any good in this planet, which is already a hellscape. But just add to the gruesome nature of existence. Although they showcase what truly is, they might make other people feel bad or worse, even if they searched for that stuff.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Don’tDoxMe and sfdwx
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
I mind it, honestly. But not because of self shame or the alike. But because such images contribute nothing to any good in this planet, which is already a hellscape. But just add to the gruesome nature of existence. Although they showcase what truly is, they might make other people feel bad or worse, even if they searched for that stuff.
You live in Brazil? Seems many images on gore site are from Brazil
And you mentioned "self shame ", for me, it's the main reason why I mind it , as you know, we couldn't control our bodily functions when we die

sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
I don't understand why anyone would choose to livestream a suicide in the first place but anyway whatever happens in this existence after I'm gone could never be my concern, as I'll be peacefully not existing free from this disgusting and cruel world.
I don't understand, either

bret217

bret217

Oct 25, 2023
Not a fan of these sites, but some of the people who feed off them end up on the sites for Selfharm/Self injury. I've had some pretty bad ones over the years (i've ended up on some of the gore sites when asking for medical advice sadly. These people usually encourage more. I'm opting for an intact death ideally from seeing some of these things. If i could not be found that would be better, but very unlikely to happen.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I read this wrong and thought it said do you mind if a picture of a dead body shows up on your gore site. I was like... is that not what it's for? Do we have a lot of gore-lovers on SaSu?

But when I read it right... gives me the heebee geebies. No thanks.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
I found there are some gore site, which shows the images of the dead
I found some woman's suicide images are there, too. Even, I saw that images that showed women who peed themselves during hanging suicide
As a woman, I don't want my corpse to be on such site !!
I heard that its common for dead bodies to pee and poop themselves AFTER the person has passed. I think its because when the brain finally shuts off it relaxes the muscles and the muscle that closes to keep your urine in kinda relaxes too. Same with the poop. I'm no expert though, just what I've heard.

Attachments

• pee.png
    pee.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Null Hypothesis and sfdwx
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Jfc that's fucking disgusting

Reactions: a_depressed_lizard
Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
wtfffff
just watched an asian dude rape a corpse
kaotic.com

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Most countries have privacy laws that people think mean it couldn't happen to them. But they also have people who discover the remains before law enforcement, shady law enforcement, journalists and nosey parkers who all have the ability to take a photo.
Such sites are more than happy to protect the identity of their sources.
Personally, I don't care.
In many ways, I believe it's something that people need to see. Death is rarely pretty, but it's a fact of life. Hiding behind the sofa won't make it any nicer. Nor will it change the fact that this is what happens to a human being after death and will happen to you and I.
Knowledge is power. The more you know about something, the less frightening it becomes. It's human nature to fear the unknown. This is the reason so many rational, logical and level headed people cling to religion. It offers some comfort and reassurance in the face of life's greatest uncertainty.

• Informative
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, sfdwx and Orbitc
bret217

bret217

Oct 25, 2023
I heard that its common for dead bodies to pee and poop themselves AFTER the person has passed. I think its because when the brain finally shuts off it relaxes the muscles and the muscle that closes to keep your urine in kinda relaxes too. Same with the poop. I'm no expert though, just what I've heard.
Yeah...that's true if there is anything in the tank any pressure will make it go. If there is no pressure or nothing in the tank then no problems. nothing in the cavity and nothing in the bladder would mean unlikely.

Reactions: sfdwx and Orbitc
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Turning someone's death into a spectacle is incredibly grotesque and disturbing.

Reactions: a_depressed_lizard and sfdwx
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
Most countries have privacy laws that people think mean it couldn't happen to them. But they also have people who discover the remains before law enforcement, shady law enforcement, journalists and nosey parkers who all have the ability to take a photo.
Such sites are more than happy to protect the identity of their sources.
Personally, I don't care.
In many ways, I believe it's something that people need to see. Death is rarely pretty, but it's a fact of life. Hiding behind the sofa won't make it any nicer. Nor will it change the fact that this is what happens to a human being after death and will happen to you and I.
Knowledge is power. The more you know about something, the less frightening it becomes. It's human nature to fear the unknown. This is the reason so many rational, logical and level headed people cling to religion. It offers some comfort and reassurance in the face of life's greatest uncertainty.
So I see people on some countries often upload these kind of images

a_depressed_lizard

a_depressed_lizard

Oct 12, 2023
I hate gore sites, especially the thought of people getting any kind of pleasure from looking at a dead body, it would be my nightmare to end up on one, especially considering the sick people who lurk on them