K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
You know how it's said that many people sense their imminent natural death in the preceding days? Do you think it's the same for those of us chosing our time of leaving? Do you think we sense our death is approaching and know on some deep level that we are committed to ending our lives? That somehow the chain of events has already begun?

I don't know whether this makes any sense. I'm absolutely terrified of ending my life but I sort of feel it's inevitable and unavoidable as though I'm already walking towards my execution. It's such a strange feeling

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska, not-2-b-the-answer, moondazed and 1 other person
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I have had a watcher standing over me before. I could sense them and visualize them but I could not actually see them, but a very real presence. I thought for sure I was going to die soon. It eventually went away. I have been "ready" to jump for about a month. I do believe it is inevitable so yes going through your daily activities of living feel very odd when you know you are going to be dead soon.

Reactions: katy
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
People who are facing death due to incurable illness, have no choice. We however, have that survival instinct to fight through. So no, it's not the same.
I have had a watcher standing over me before. I could sense them and visualize them but I could not actually see them, but a very real presence. I thought for sure I was going to die soon. It eventually went away. I have been "ready" to jump for about a month. I do believe it is inevitable so yes going through your daily activities of living feel very odd when you know you are going to be dead soon.
When you THINK you MIGHT be dead soon.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Probably not, since we choose our death, we come to death instead of the other way around so we don't get the heads up. People might also sense their death because they sense their body detoriate, or in some cases they are in their seniors and one of their loved one as died and they sense it's their time to go soon as well.

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
You know how it's said that many people sense their imminent natural death in the preceding days? Do you think it's the same for those of us chosing our time of leaving? Do you think we sense our death is approaching and know on some deep level that we are committed to ending our lives? That somehow the chain of events has already begun?

I don't know whether this makes any sense. I'm absolutely terrified of ending my life but I sort of feel it's inevitable and unavoidable as though I'm already walking towards my execution. It's such a strange feeling
I've felt this way for years. In my early 20s, I "knew" i wouldn't make it to 30. I'm almost 33 now, but it has felt closer and closer. I've began to make closure on things that stirred me and the suffering has... lightened. But the intuition of it nearing is with me more. I just want to make sure I do the best I can to those around me before I finally pull the plug. An old camper's idiom goes "leave it better than than you found it", and that's kind of how i see it now, however personal that is to me.
what do you mean by "watcher"? the grigori, or more general?

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Do you think it's the same for those of us chosing our time of leaving? Do you think we sense our death is approaching and know on some deep level that we are committed to ending our lives? That somehow the chain of events has already begun?

I'm absolutely terrified of ending my life but I sort of feel it's inevitable and unavoidable as though I'm already walking towards my execution. It's such a strange feeling
Haven't been able to put these thoughts to words, but you described it perfectly.