• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
It is a somewhat complex issue for your investment and need to have a dangerous animal license, however it could be worth it.

There are species of scorpions and snakes whose sting is deadly. Some poisons of certain scorpions or snakes are really painful but others are incredibly dangerous because of their speed of causing death.

"A young man dies in Algeciras bitten by an Asian snake he had at home The victim lived with more than twenty snakes in his home"

Keep investigating. It may not be a method for everyone, but if you want to die like an accident, it seems like a good method. The bad thing is that economic resources are needed, I suppose that finding certain species requires more contacts. I have done a brief consultation on the Internet and you can buy poisonous scorpions for 15 or 20 euros, but except for very harsh symptoms of the poison, it could not be fatal.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
It is a somewhat complex issue for your investment and need to have a dangerous animal license, however it could be worth it.

There are species of scorpions and snakes whose sting is deadly. Some poisons of certain scorpions or snakes are really painful but others are incredibly dangerous because of their speed of causing death.

"A young man dies in Algeciras bitten by an Asian snake he had at home The victim lived with more than twenty snakes in his home"

Keep investigating. It may not be a method for everyone, but if you want to die like an accident, it seems like a good method. The bad thing is that economic resources are needed, I suppose that finding certain species requires more contacts. I have done a brief consultation on the Internet and you can buy poisonous scorpions for 15 or 20 euros, but except for very harsh symptoms of the poison, it could not be fatal.
That doesn't sound like a good method, nature is kind of a bitch and poison aren't exactly a good way to go, most of the time you'll be throwing up and shaking and some poisons have even less pleasant effect (Brazilian wandering spider gives you an hours long, extremely painful erection), plus there is a certain amount of poison that needs to be injected and it isn't certain that the animal will inject the exact amount or even bite you in the right place, or even bite you at all.
You could extract the poison from a snake which is a common thing to do to get antidotes, and then inject it yourself but that's hard and risky unless you are good at handling them and it's pointless because it won't look like an accident anyway.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
That doesn't sound like a good method, nature is kind of a bitch and poison aren't exactly a good way to go, most of the time you'll be throwing up and shaking and some poisons have even less pleasant effect (Brazilian wandering spider gives you an hours long, extremely painful erection), plus there is a certain amount of poison that needs to be injected and it isn't certain that the animal will inject the exact amount or even bite you in the right place, or even bite you at all.
You could extract the poison from a snake which is a common thing to do to get antidotes, and then inject it yourself but that's hard and risky unless you are good at handling them and it's pointless because it won't look like an accident anyway.
Yes, it sounds complicated, but there are deadly scorpions or snakes. It was just a way to make it look like an accident. oops, I didn't cover the terrarium well and the snake escaped. Obviously it is a method for people who live alone or who have access to areas where these animals live.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've seriously considered doing something like that.
You know, just piss some random and poisonous skane off and let it bite my to death.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I've seriously considered doing something like that.
You know, just piss some random and poisonous skane off and let it bite my to death.
Make sure it is one of those who kill you quickly. There are some bites that are real agonies

• Love
Reactions: russlinjimmies and WornOutLife
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Honestly it would be easier to do it with poisonous mushrooms or something, lots of people die like that because they eat them without knowing they are poisonous.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Honestly it would be easier to do it with poisonous mushrooms or something, lots of people die like that because they eat them without knowing they are poisonous.
Yes, it is a good idea, but you have to see where to find them and know how to distinguish them

Reactions: virginiawoolf