bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
What a shame not to live in the US to practice this method. Here in my country the police need a whole unit to reduce a man with two katanas.

Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
Death by police sounds like a good way to end up in jail and not dead.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Death by police sounds like a good way to end up in jail and not dead.
I have seen several videos in which with just a knife you are already shot. Imagine going out with a gun. I guess that is death by police in the US.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I am not a big fan of the police, but it is wrong to involve them or anyone else in our deaths.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I am not a big fan of the police, but it is wrong to involve them or anyone else in our deaths.
Is right. It would be absurd if I had access to a firearm. But I have seen so many videos where people were going with a knife and the police were not fooling around

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Death by police sounds like a very traumatic way to die. Also no doubt your suicide will be all over the news. Not ideal for someone who suffers from anxiety. I'd rather shoot myself.

Reactions: iwanttodie000
Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
I have seen several videos in which with just a knife you are already shot. Imagine going out with a gun. I guess that is death by police in the US.
Yeah they straight up murder people sometimes. There are still plenty of people that survive getting shot by the cops though. It just seems unreliable. If you fail it could mean decades in prison. Just doesn't seem worth it.

Reactions: lofticries
Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
Is right. It would be absurd if I had access to a firearm. But I have seen so many videos where people were going with a knife and the police were not fooling around
Also to be fair some cops don't even need to see a knife to shoot you it could be a peice of pizza or a phone or nothing.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, bad luck and GenesAndEnvironment
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
For me it is in the worst methods; a great possibility in failing because the idea is to go to reduce, not kill (yes, the USA is another world but still) if they see you with a melee weapon I would not be surprised if they would knock you down with the taser. Then, there is the moral issue of how it would affect him (Nor is it something that I judge because I re-thought ctb by train).
I think that before trying that method I would throw myself into the sea with stones tied to my feet. I don't know how much easier it would be to go into a gang and get a replica of a pistol out of them while intimidating them.

Reactions: bad luck and lofticries
T

Trans Magus

Mar 8, 2021
Much as I dislike the police, I'd rather not give someone else trauma dealing with my own shit.