K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
You heard of foreigners getting death by firing squad for having some drugs in a backwards 3rd world country with crazy drug laws. Yeah I have thought of buying a bunch of drugs on the darknet and flying into one of these places. Good way to get over survival instinct. Catch is you have to deal with them playing 'beat up the foreigner' and being tempted to bribe them

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Tiburcio, suffering and 3 others
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I'm more tempted by "suicide by cop" by pulling out a fake pistol/whatever gun (pull off the orange thing at the end that says it's a toy) and point it at a police officer and get shot.

Reactions: Tiburcio, suffering and StarDust
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
I'm more tempted by "suicide by cop" by pulling out a fake pistol/whatever gun (pull off the orange thing at the end that says it's a toy) and point it at a police officer and get shot.

Get a grip.

Reactions: Tiburcio, GoneSeptember2018, Bandzbandz and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Y
You do realise most bobbies these days use a taser vs anything else...guns or for certain situations and is not reliable...

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Y

You do realise most bobbies these days use a taser vs anything else...guns or for certain situations and is not reliable...

Only in England.

Reactions: Tiburcio and StarDust
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
North Korea is specialized in this

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and StarDust
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
You heard of foreigners getting death by firing squad for having some drugs in a backwards 3rd world country with crazy drug laws. Yeah I have thought of buying a bunch of drugs on the darknet and flying into one of these places. Good way to get over survival instinct. Catch is you have to deal with them playing 'beat up the foreigner' and being tempted to bribe them
Me too....

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Saudi arabia executes those who try to smuggle drugs, they executed a guy a month ago for that

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Problem is they won't execute you on spot. You will have to suffer through detention. Besides you will first have to maket it out of your country without getting arrested in airport.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Deutsch, lv-gras and 2 others
Blowba

Blowba

A Girl on the Shore
Aug 12, 2018
In the Philippines

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio