• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
Do you think this could be an effective method? There's been stories about people dying from this

Reactions: not_a_robot
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I just looked into it, and I can see this as being a possibility.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think I've read about people dying from this by accident.
Do you think this could be an effective method? There's been stories about people dying from this
I wonder if it hurts a lot though. People have murdered each other with compressed air hoses and high pressure water hoses, that seems to happen a couple times a year. Gruesome.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Huffed it when I was 11-12? Was a real winner

Didnt mind the taste at all, kind of sweet and I didn't cough. I took a lot and eventually I passed out on the floor. No idea how long I was there but eventually I crawled to the couch and feel asleep

I could see this being effective in making you pass out though I remember being very disturbed by the effects it caused. food for thought

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Anecdotally, this just gave me a long seizure.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Seems random to me. You might get high, but if you like the thought of doing it with a gas you should use an exit bag with inert gas instead.

Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
Huffed it when I was 11-12? Was a real winner

Didnt mind the taste at all, kind of sweet and I didn't cough. I took a lot and eventually I passed out on the floor. No idea how long I was there but eventually I crawled to the couch and feel asleep

I could see this being effective in making you pass out though I remember being very disturbed by the effects it caused. food for thought

I did this too when I was 15. Took a can off the shelve in Walmart and passed out in the isle lol

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shu and Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Air duster is actually butane (lighter fluid) FYI.