loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Who more have some kind of incurable sickness or chronic illess which they want to escape by ctb?. The main problem i have for now i have very sensitive, fragile painful body for years. Its for me a hard pill to swallow that my euthanasia was rejected and now end up only choice is to cause death literally by force. Like they say hanging is not forceful. But im having chronic breathing problems choosing method that cause your windpipe to cut off is a nasty foresight when choosing. Just like jumping, rifle, nearly all causes of death are of using brute force. What if we can literally think ourserves to death. There is an phenomen called psychogenic death. Im very intrigued by this method. I wish i can have psychogenic death. I wish i just lay down and lose concicues.
I hate the fact nearly everly single self death option has some kind of brute force in it. I dont like force. I dont like the idea of going death by force like hanging or choking to death. It seems sometimes a human being has no choice and literally has to choose the hard way to get out of misery and trouble forever. We arent that difficult from animals arent we?. They come to their end by brute force too, especially if they need to go.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: avaruus, Tulip<3, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if you could think your self to death just by thinking it nothing would be alive here, i also wish we could just law down and die but thats not going to happen unless your really fortunate but very rare

Reactions: Tobiichi and yyytry
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
the main "known" cases come about in 1942 from one doc who was running a non-peer reviewed experiment on aborigines

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
psychogenic death
I never knew the term for this.
But it's fascinating. It's like death from a broken heart, seen a movie about that.
The guy gives up the will to engage in life, stays in his room, dies in his bed…his heartbreak completely taking over.

I think it's something a lot of us here wish for…

how far can I take my mind into utter depression and hopelessness…that I physically give out

And can I worsen depths by reading from others…
Amplifying my sadness into a sudden and immediate collapse of spirit into death.

loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
if you could think your self to death just by thinking it nothing would be alive here, i also wish we could just law down and die but thats not going to happen unless your really fortunate but very rare
I would say psychogenic death is a very real phenohom. Its not some kind of vague fairy tale. Its very real and im learning myself by that method in coming days. Its not what you are saying about psychgenic death that its enough to just lay down and fallen unconcincious. Its much diffirent. Its a wonder a fairy tale from above for the ones who wish to die. I think i meet my end of here due to this method. I really think. Its that good. Its magic. Its called psychgenic death. It requires determination but you can do it to, just like me.

Last edited:
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
you can just read the wiki page to see how little science there is behind this. im sure most of us would love to just lay down and die, ive definitely begged that for myself for endless hours, but sorry to say it isnt a realistic method in the slightest

• Love
Reactions: Tobiichi
loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
I never knew the term for this.
But it's fascinating. It's like death from a broken heart, seen a movie about that.
The guy gives up the will to engage in life, stays in his room, dies in his bed…his heartbreak completely taking over.

I think it's something a lot of us here wish for…

how far can I take my mind into utter depression and hopelessness…that I physically give out

And can I worsen depths by reading from others…
Amplifying my sadness into a sudden and immediate collapse of spirit into death.
Yes. It requires no brute force. Just gentle thinking and thoughts. Its means death without any form of force. Everlyone here who able to register here and make comments are smart enough for this method. Search online for it!. ITs no fairy tale. Its very real. It requires no force, which would have been my biggest ++.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just don't think that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to die, the human body is programmed to survive after all even if one is aware that death is truly what they wish for. It really would be such a relief if suicide is as easy as just never waking again.

Reactions: lita-lassi
loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Psychogenic death is just death that doesnt involved rifles or hanging. It just involves determination of the owner/user and a lot of time, due to abstance of food.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
Psychogenic death is just death that doesnt involved rifles or hanging. It just involves determination of the owner/user and a lot of time, due to abstance of food.
that isnt psychogenic thats vsed

Reactions: yyytry and Darkover
loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
I just don't think that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to die, the human body is programmed to survive after all even if one is aware that death is truly what they wish for. It really would be such a relief if suicide is as easy as just never waking again.
Then im with great emphaty must say psychgenic death is not your for of choice to choose for death. Remember this may be a costly one for u. As death or death on delivery is not easy. I would say take this suggestion for granted.
Yes that too, but you wanne be alive or you wanne be death. Stop eathing will cause death sometime.

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Yah, abstaining from foods/drink is vsed

But I believe the determination to stop living in the case of psychogenic… it feels like a form of deep meditation…hypnosis…maybe also inflicted remotely by voodoo.
The mind powers the magic.

Prolly another reason why there is very little data or proof on it.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
Yes that too, but you wanne be alive or you wanne be death. Stop eathing will cause death sometime.
yeah and thats called starvation, voluntary or not. that isnt willing yourself to death, thats willing yourself to not eat. your body dies of lack of nutrients. psychogenic death is categorized as the mind being the source of death, not anything a person does or doesnt do to themselves. it isnt a verified medical diagnosis and the claims behind such are weak at best

loterius

loterius

Sep 21, 2023
Yah, abstaining from foods/drink is vsed

But I believe the determination to stop living in the case of psychogenic… it feels like a form of deep meditation…hypnosis…maybe also inflicted remotely by voodoo.
The mind powers the magic.

Prolly another reason why there is very little data or proof on it.
Not only that she , judged that it is not a methode that can be succesfull i think she is a stupid whitch!.
yeah and thats called starvation, voluntary or not. that isnt willing yourself to death, thats willing yourself to not eat. your body dies of lack of nutrients. psychogenic death is categorized as the mind being the source of death, not anything a person does or doesnt do to themselves. it isnt a verified medical diagnosis and the claims behind such are weak at best
No wbut its an death most of people are to wait for in eihoven netherlands if they want to die wuiick. These people love to just watchc a person chocked to death or slowly deing;. I want to remember ive got the most insane people soecoiety in over 40 years in my room. This is europe this is the people who represent. And then let these persons enter the room.

Last edited: