• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
I would be curious to know what's after death, it's a question I've been asking myself for a long time and I can't give myself a precise answer. It would be nice if someone had ideas to give me or knew the answer

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe death to simply be the absence of everything, it's nothing more than an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about. Death is finally the end to suffering in this meaningless and undesirable existence which is all that comforts me, all I wish for is to be unconscious for all eternity, for me the only relief could ever lie in the peace that only death can bring.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nobody knows ;).

We can come up with different theories, but at the end of the day does it matter?
We will all find out what is on the other side sooner or later.

People (including me) approach the afterlife in an emotional way.
We create theories that we want to be true. Or quite the opposite. We create scenarios that make us anxious.
I think what we want or don't want doesn't matter. Nobody asks us whether we like it or not.

We were born on this planet and no one gave us an instruction manual. We had to create it ourselves.

Of course it's okay to theorize, because that's what we have brains for.
But we have very limited information regarding the death.
We only know what is happening to our biological body
It is not enough.

If I had to guess, I think there is an Absolute that does not directly intervene in the world.
Maybe there is also some form of reincarnation.
But this is just a theory that I can't support with any reasonable arguments ;).

Reactions: sserafim
K

Kavka

Jun 11, 2024
As far as I know, nobody came back from the afterlife to tell us!

My educated guess is that you will simply cease to exist, just like you didn't exist before you were conceived.

Reactions: DeathSkullDude1