FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Dear younger self

I write from the future. All i want is to say i am sorry as you will not live long on this earth. I am sorry i ended your life so much earlier than you deserved.

Sucide ulimately became the answer to all our problems. Death became a friend. If i was helped to live i wouldnt want to kill myself anymore

When you were a child you used to be so happy. You loved watching cartoons and playing with your friends. I remember you had a playstation 1which mum brought you and loved playing the games. I remember you loved disney stories , beauty and the beast was your favourtite.

You wanted to change the world and make the world a better place.

Today you are now 23. Unenemployed and single.

Everyday you wake up feeling like you have no purpose and dont belong here in this world. Graduating university messed you up even more. At university you had support and structure.

I am so sorry for messing up your entire life.

I would give anything to be happy again but this is no longer possible.

My advice to you is the following. If i had followed this maybe i would be alive.

-Continue enjoying your childhood as you will die at 24 years old.

-When you go to secondary school stop crying about the boys who reject you. They are such arseholes you dont need them. You are going to be single for a long time

- You will struggle to fit in at secondary school however in time you grow up and realise you never really belonged.

- you have strong opinions and be proud to think differnetly from the majority.

- Go to university at 25+ . You would be alive today if you did. After graduating at 22 i fell apart. Ulimately graduating worsened the depression and increased the sucidial thoughts. The struggle to find a job, the loss of structure and purpose contributed in making the depression worse.

Maybe we are being punished for always believing sucide is selfish.

Having depression everyday i feel so inadequate and frustatered i cant do anything about it. I lost all joy in the things i once loved. Everyday i am crying and frequent think of cutting myself.

I lost the will to live . I cant fight anymore.

I am sorry love older firefox

• Love
Reactions: enough of this, Whatshouldmynamebe, shadowchaser and 1 other person