sadpenguin

sadpenguin

Some people are just not meant to be in this world
Sep 8, 2020
Dear Black Void, Dark Abyss of my mind,

I am newish. I've been lurking for months and decided to :bite the bullet: (ha!) and make a post. This website brings me so much comfort. To see all these people communicating about a very 'taboo' topic, openly and without judgment, has brought me so much peace in the depths of my misery. I have tried... tried talking about it but I'm tired. I'm tired of existing. I'm only existing at this point for my family, but as selfish as it may sound, I didn't ask for this life, I didn't ask to be born. I have a beautiful life. A life many would kill to have. That is the saddest part of all. I would be leaving behind so many people that would be traumatized by this. I've seen the horror in their eyes after several failed suicide attempts. I saw the horror in their eyes when I was hit by the car and ran over. Despite the miracle of only minor injuries and a concussion, I couldn't help but cry and wished I had died. Still do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Aloken, Lostandlooking and 7 others
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Most people just need a a place to process these feelings. That's why this forums so valuable.

It's messed up that the mental health industry discourages you from venting. I feel paralysed when dealing with those people.

• Love
Reactions: sadpenguin and Lostandlooking