W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This is how I felt every time I tried to CTB and I think many of you have and will feel the same.
I'm not scared of death; I'm scared of SI and the pain that comes with most methods when CTB.

Si

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lil, Existingnotliving, imacrybaby and 13 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I am scared of those 5-10 minutes until I lose consciousness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lil, imacrybaby, dropdeadfred and 10 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Exactly! Those minutes feel as ages!

thats also something what drives me nuts. that the mind can stretch seconds to minutes or even hours in your perception.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: imacrybaby, dropdeadfred, Metalhead and 5 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Can relate. It's the final boss between me and my objective. And just like some final bosses are only vulnerable during brief moments for counterattack, so is my SI only vulnerable in rare, small timeframes of intense emotional agitation (impulsivity).
I am scared of those 5-10 minutes until I lose consciousness.
I'm going with SN and it's my concern as well. Initially I planned to prepare some good music but now I wonder, what about masturbation? It doesn't require much time. It's enjoyable, and can potentially overlap the intense distress from being aware of a life-threatening situation, just like in those famous stories about mice mashing pleasure buttons until they die.

• Love
Reactions: imacrybaby, darkness falls, dropdeadfred and 3 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
Can relate. It's the final boss between me and my objective. And just like some final bosses are only vulnerable during brief moments for counterattack, so is my SI only vulnerable in rare, small timeframes of intense emotional agitation (impulsivity).

I'm going with SN and it's my concern as well. Initially I planned to prepare some good music but now I wonder, what about masturbation? It doesn't require much time. It's enjoyable, and can potentially overlap the intense distress from being aware of a life-threatening situation, just like in those famous stories about mice mashing pleasure buttons until they die.
I've thought about this too. What a lovely experience it could be & possibly a counteractive agent to be flushed with a bunch of feel-good brain chemicals before/during death, especially if one were to O. I'm probably just dreaming, but what a lovely thought. :happy: I can't imagine I myself could get into such a mood during the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga