• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
I have SN and should be getting meto next week and I've been struggling to handle the guilt of leaving my friends. I see them as my family and I've tried to distance myself from them but they won't let me go. Idk what to do to try and make my CTB easier on them. I've already hurt them so much and I don't want to add to it. Any advice would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kusogaki, AndroidAmongHumans and Dingusguy
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
If it was me I would begin writing a bunch of personalized notes to all of them and I would leave them somewhere people would find it once someone comes looking for me.

I am not sure if it would help your friends but I know I will leave notes when my time comes, purely to help provide whatever small amount of closure I can manage.

Reactions: Kusogaki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be a difficult situation to be in, if one wants to make ctb easier on others in my view one could write notes to act as an explanation for those left behind and to try and make them understand. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Kusogaki and Dingusguy
Lily_bun

Lily_bun

Feb 4, 2024
Yeah I wrote a 5 page note that explains in detail my feelings and why I went through with it. I just can't live with ptsd anymore and being trans is a constantly exhausting having people either hate me or fetishize me. I just hope that's enough for them to understand my stance.

• Aww..
Reactions: ToMoveOn, Kusogaki and sugarb
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sounds like you have great friends. Could you all accomplish something together?

Reactions: Kusogaki