cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
just wondering how you guys deal with the thought of perhaps causing sadness to those close to you because of ctb, i was thinking if leaving a note would help, or maybe text or call, but im not sure anymore. i wish they all hated me so they wouldnt mourn but its something i cant change so if anyone was able to overcome this, how did u do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall
neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
something that helped me get over the guilt when i was in that phase of mourning myself (bc yes, coming to terms with the fact that you want to cbt is technically a mourning process) is thinking about how that once i'm gone, i'm gone! other people's emotions and feelings aren't going to be my business, and they weren't to begin with-- and that i'm doing what's right for me, not for anyone else.
it could help to text and/or call some loved ones if you're really worried about them, but be careful about what you say and your timing because that can tip them off and you'll get caught.
whatever you choose to do, best of luck. i hope you find peace <3

• Hugs
Reactions: warm dreams and cats333
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
just wondering how you guys deal with the thought of perhaps causing sadness to those close to you because of ctb, i was thinking if leaving a note would help, or maybe text or call, but im not sure anymore. i wish they all hated me so they wouldnt mourn but its something i cant change so if anyone was able to overcome this, how did u do it?

Personally, I would leave personalized notes to the ones I loved and appreciated. Letting them know why I loved them and what made them special.
It sounds like you do have people who love you, and this is a hard choice to make. I wish you luck on your journey friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: cats333
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd personally see it as a good idea to write notes so that those left behind are less likely to be left with unanswered questions. But in my case I see the right to die as a human right, I'd never feel guilty for leaving this existence on my own terms that I was so cruelly burdened with in the first place, more than anything I wish I was never forced into existence at all.

• Love
J

JustStopThePain

Jul 5, 2023
I am So ready to CTB, it's frustrating feeling like your failing the few that are close but yet worried about scarring and leaving a mess behind, I keep saying to myself, we are born alone & die alone in the end. In a Fair World, we could buy a Good Bye Pill! I have researched methods to nauseum but using a handgun is the most sure but 10% survival rate & the mess, it's just a lot to shoulder, I am not lucky & you shave to plan for the worst case. Ugh!

• Hugs