Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
My brain is stuck in a particular period of time of life when i was a completely different person than i am right now, have you ever had lost love or unrequited love so did i but what do you do when your unrequited love along with many other things like your past bullies, enemies, betrayers, abusers come to haunt you in your dreams what do you do when your brain starts creating exact same scenarios which happened in the past making you go through all that again and again repeatedly in various different ways but with the same unchanging failed and sufferable results who do you even blame for nightmares like that yourself? Your brain? each time i have those dreams it makes me go through that time period when i was full of "hope" though lot of naivety too and what not for me thinking about past only brings regrets, dissapointments, sadness and depression but no matter how much i try my brain makes sure that i experience my pathetic past every single moment every single day even my dreams are haunted by the horrors which my own brain creates for me how does one escape from a situation like that except by the release of sweet eternal slumber.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Wishfulignorance and Snake of Eden
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I don't know but perhaps you have to create opportunities for success in the present. Perhaps if you feel successful you will stop obsessing about the past.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nightmares can be horrible, I understand that. There is no peace even in sleep. I also long for non existence, to never think about anything ever again. Our thoughts can torture us.

Reactions: Fakereality