• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mtrx

mtrx

Jun 12, 2024
anybody in a similiar situation and has found things that help to atleast numb the pain?
i've found that sleeping wether it be getting enough sleep or sleeping to avoid the pain when you notice it's getting worse is very helpful.
obviously distracting yourself, avoiding mirrors and social situations blablabla but that only gets you so far.
i'd also be really curious about medication that might help. drugs have usually only made it worse, but maybe anxiety meds or antidepressiva have helped anyone that's tried them?

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent, Sannti and Makoto
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Zoloft lowers my tendency to catastrophize so I think my dysphoria could spiral a lot worse without it.

I assume you are taking HRT? That is the best medication you can take for it.

Really what helps mine the most is being surrounded by people who I know see me as a woman. I lived with another tw (who was kind and supportive) for a year and a half, and leaving is one of my greatest regrets in life.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent and Makoto
mtrx

mtrx

Jun 12, 2024
ye almost a year on hrt and it has improved a little. i'm hoping it'll really get better once i move, but i don't even know how i'm supposed to make it that far.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Eudaimonic and ChronicPainExistent
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
beyond the things you listed + HRT, no, not really. i started prozac recently and im hoping that will take the edge off and make it easier to repress (on hrt, mind you), so we'll see ig. the best thing would be to get surgeries and just generally make more progress, but it's difficult since i am so depressed and dysfunctional

• Hugs
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
I know this is not what you want to hear... but you have to accept what you have and do the best you can with it.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent