Baffelingbofos

Baffelingbofos

Sep 14, 2020
Ever since I was maybe 12 years old, I've been wishing I get cancer or some other deadly disease. I can't help but think how convenient it would be to get some sort of deadly condition (naturally) and just not going to the doctors or anything until its too late, then die. My folks wouldn't be as devastated either, because I would think if I off myself, they are going to blame themselves a lot more than if I die of natural causes.

Anyway, it would be nice if life would just roundhouse kick me to the ground with some certain death disease or something so I don't have to pull the trigger myself, so to speak :/

Anyone else had thoughts like this?

Reactions: Bauhaus, mopeyD, BitterlyAlive and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
The way that I feel about it is I would still rather CTB if I was diagnosed with cancer or another deadly disease, but I could then use the disease as my excuse in my suicide note. I could just tell them that I didn't want to put myself through all the treatment and surgery or die from the illness, so I found my own way. I think it would be much easier to explain and more easily understood for the pro-lifers around me.

In the past I thought that it would be a good idea to let the illness kill me if I had one, but it would be a horrible way to die, of that I am certain.

Reactions: Bauhaus, Leshen, Baffelingbofos and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hell yeah. A deadly disease would be "deadly" without medical attention but that's the idea and no one would blame us for dying. Maybe they'd just call us "stubborns" for not going to the doctors lol.

Reactions: Baffelingbofos and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
This is something I've wished for in the past. I think I may have gotten my wish too? It is not likely to kill me though. It would take too long and I am not planning to go out that way.

What it has done is provide me with reassurance that ctb is definitely what I want for myself.

Reactions: Baffelingbofos and Lost in a Dream
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Thoughts like this are pretty common from my understanding. At least among people like us.

Reactions: Baffelingbofos
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I have wished for this and I look at friends/acquaintances who have died younger than me from things like leukemia or an anuerysm and am like....shit....they were lucky. If i got cancer i would refuse treatment.

• Love
Reactions: Baffelingbofos
Baffelingbofos

Baffelingbofos

Sep 14, 2020
I have wished for this and I look at friends/acquaintances who have died younger than me from things like leukemia or an anuerysm and am like....shit....they were lucky. If i got cancer i would refuse treatment.
you wouldnt think they were so lucky man but for us it would be a godsend ://

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020

Ruptured brain aneurysms are fatal in about 50% of cases. Approximately 15% of people with a ruptured brain aneurysm die before ever reaching the hospital.

Not bad for a natural death, is it?

There is also the ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm for consideration too. Quite painful though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I ended up at A&E the other day, thought I was having a heart attack. Turns out I'm as fit as a fiddle (allegedly), they even did a chest xray to test for cancer - clear as a bell.

Then last night I woke up with an excruciating pain in my chest, and thought I was definitely having a heart attack, but alas no.

I do think I might have something odd going on though, my heart rate keeps going through the roof for no reason and I keep getting some serious chest pain.

But the bloods said I hadn't had a heart attack yet while at A&E. They're sending me to some other clinic for an MRI. Knowing my luck it'll be indigestion.