N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I want to do it before October 31st. I have to travel then, to go live with my family. I don't want to go there and cbt and scar my family, especially my little brothers. I would rather do it here. Also I have more privacy here (UK). I was supposed to do it months ago, but always came across complications. Too bad I have no methods, the only option that seems available to me is CO. Any suggestions or help or pointing in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Have you tried the darknet?
To obtain what? Ideally I want nembutal then firearm or even both. I am reluctant to use the darknet due to horror stories of people I know (although in a different country). I am paranoid of being caught or scammed. I had a connection for firearm but he foiled on me. Please elaborate, I am not going to rule out any options at this point.

Reactions: lv-gras
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Ideally we would all like N!

Not to capitalise on people's suffering here, but a person could make a fortune.

The darknet is scary but I was able to focus enough to navigate there. I'm looking into getting pills. I found a marketplace that sells benzos. So I'm going to look into cocktails for that.

I have tried the marketplace for N but there is none. I'm sure there is someone on there who sells it. There has to be. But with scammers and N being the type of drug where people can't leave feedback afterwards (if it is genuine), it's hard to find.

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Ideally we would all like N!

Not to capitalise on people's suffering here, but a person could make a fortune.

The darknet is scary but I was able to focus enough to navigate there. I'm looking into getting pills. I found a marketplace that sells benzos. So I'm going to look into cocktails for that.

I have tried the marketplace for N but there is none. I'm sure there is someone on there who sells it. There has to be. But with scammers and N being the type of drug where people can't leave feedback afterwards (if it is genuine), it's hard to find.
Benzos are lethal? What? There is one seller that I'm aware of and some people from this site have purchased from, but as I said, he doesn't always deliver.

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Benzos are lethal? What? There is one seller that I'm aware of and some people from this site have purchased from, but as I said, he doesn't always deliver.

You have to get the good stuff which they rarely prescribe these days (depending where you live).

Is this seller you mentioned on the on the darknet?

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
You have to get the good stuff which they rarely prescribe these days (depending where you live).

Is this seller you mentioned on the on the darknet?
No he's a dealer recommended by the peaceful pill handbook.

N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
I should really get around to reading that but I only want the bullet points.