Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
How can I sleep 20 hours straight I do this and I wake up and I just want to go back to sleep I'm so depressed

• Hugs
Reactions: No_more, Arvinneedstodie, Outsider and 2 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
How can I sleep 20 hours straight I do this and I wake up and I just want to go back to sleep I'm so depressed
When I'm not at my shitty work which makes me really wanna die, I sleep whenever I get home. The cycle repeats.

I think this is the reality for many people. We just sleep our days away ..
Although, sleep is actually really good but if it's excessive, then it can be detrimental.

Some people are not made for this world. It's biology.

• Love
Reactions: roju, JD8080, Outsider and 2 others
Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
I feel that I Have always been destined to be one of those that commit suicide I felt like that since I was little

Reactions: BrokenBeing, Outsider, charlottewilts and 1 other person
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
It gets to a point where I've slept for so long in a day it feels like I've come out of cryostasis when I wake up. I have no energy to get out of bed so I just lay there till I inevitably fall back to sleep.

What makes you feel like you're destined for suicide?

Reactions: charlottewilts and _Minsk
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I hate that a lot. I sleep for hours, then when I do wake up I manage to do very little and then quickly want to go rest again. It's not like I'm tired, but I just don't have the motivation to move around or do anything.

Reactions: Fml, Weightoftheworld, dysfunctional and 4 others
E

Exhausted1705

Jun 11, 2020
I hate that a lot. I sleep for hours, then when I do wake up I manage to do very little and then quickly want to go rest again. It's not like I'm tired, but I just don't have the motivation to move around or do anything.
Me too. I absolutely hate waking up

R

RL95

Jul 7, 2020
I'm with you all, lately been sleeping 14+ hours, used to sleep like 7 before that, guess depression hit real hard

Reactions: Beautiful Angel
Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
It gets to a point where I've slept for so long in a day it feels like I've come out of cryostasis when I wake up. I have no energy to get out of bed so I just lay there till I inevitably fall back to sleep.

What makes you feel like you're destined for suicide?
I've always felt like I've never belonged and nobody understands my depression everything in my life has been straight turmoil And I've never mattered to anybody
Exactly

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I've always felt like I've never belonged and nobody understands my depression everything in my life has been straight turmoil And I've never mattered to anybody
I 100% relate to that, I feel like I'm invisible most of the time. Everyone just downplays people's emotions because they don't want to accept that somethings wrong. Since then they would have to put effort into caring about someone other than themselves.

I hope you do find some belonging in this world if you want to talk I'm here to listen :heart:

Beautiful Angel

Beautiful Angel

Jul 2, 2020
Thankyou same for you if you need anyone

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Its like waking up into a nightmare that is real.

Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
Sleep is better than reality, so I try to sleep as much as I can.

Reactions: Fml and Beautiful Angel