Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I feel no real happiness or pleasure anymore. Nothing feels good not food, sex, music, TV and movies, physical touch, socializing, it all does nothing. I lay in bed all day endlessly browsing sasu and YouTube watching the same videos over and over desperately looking for something to fill the emptiness. I don't even remember what real happiness or a normal life feels like anymore. To me, if I'm not feeling absolutely awful, I'm in a good spot. I've resorted to taking an endless amount of drugs in order to feel some kind of joy, but that's had a ton of disastrous effects on my life. Anyone else feel the same?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopeisdead, FailureToAll and cscott
luminouss

luminouss

waiting for the right time
May 27, 2023
Definitely, living like this is torturous. There should be an easier way out for people who want it. It sucks that we're trapped on this horrible earth expected to stay against our will. I hope you can find peace soon.

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is certainly very meaningless and undesirable to me, I see no value in having the ability to exist, it's something so burdensome that just leads to suffering, the only relief for me lies in permanently ceasing to exist.

Reactions: cscott and Darkover
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I feel no real happiness or pleasure anymore. Nothing feels good not food, sex, music, TV and movies, physical touch, socializing, it all does nothing. I lay in bed all day endlessly browsing sasu and YouTube watching the same videos over and over desperately looking for something to fill the emptiness. I don't even remember what real happiness or a normal life feels like anymore. To me, if I'm not feeling absolutely awful, I'm in a good spot. I've resorted to taking an endless amount of drugs in order to feel some kind of joy, but that's had a ton of disastrous effects on my life. Anyone else feel the same?
Exactly . Literally. Word for word

This is how I am certain we cease to nothingness because I live this everyday

Ain't no way there is a soul or spirit or something within me.

I am an empty vessel. This to me is the lowest form of conciousness this dense reality and once aware of it it's time to kill it.. to me the awareness is the nothingness sucking us back up programme by programme until the programmes are all pretty much deleted(dead) an what's left is the empty shell to die.

Once ur aware of the shell u truly are how can u carry on. U realise it was all in ur mind & dopamine or whatever they call it. Cause I feel nothing. No pleasure at all. Not even a cigarette works anymore

Never been a big druggie but tried stuff .. but recently I've drank which I never do.. smoked endless cigs never been my thing it was weed. But weed is no good now. Popped sleepers, it's all temporary and that feels even worse when ur aware

I truly can't wait to fall asleep and my god to never awaken again I'd never thought so but that's my greatest wish!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeisdead and Darkover