lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I really want out, I can't take feeling like this anymore. I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep. I really want to go by SN but it's just so hard to get. I mean, I have found it for sale online from simple Google searches but I have no way to know which sites are the real deal. Then if I do manage to score some, the hunt for an antiemetic begins. That doesn't sound any easier to track down. (Unless odanestron/zofran works but I doubt it).

I really don't want to sacrifice my preferred manner of ctb but its starting to look grim. The exit hood seems like a decent way to go but I already know having something over my head like that will automatically cause my body to panic.

I'm starting to think partial is how I'm going to have to do it even though I don't see that going as I plan.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, jemetire, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I was going to go to Mexico for N. But my mental health has declined quite rapidly lately, so therefore I don't even have the emotional resources to actually get myself though the trip.
I'm thinking of going the full suspension route, because I'm feeling very desperate now to just end this suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I was going to go to Mexico for N. But my mental health has declined quite rapidly lately, so therefore I don't even have the emotional resources to actually get myself though the trip.
I'm thinking of going the full suspension route, because I'm feeling very desperate now to just end this suffering.
Good luck to you. I've been trying to practice where to find that sweet spot on my neck. I'm sure if I get drunk enough, full suspension would sound perfect

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

šŸŒøI'm ashamed of who I've becomešŸŒø
May 15, 2023
I hope you can find peace šŸ’™

This SN GUIDE has a ton of helpful information, including how to tell if you are purchasing the right SN.

Antiemetics are easier to find than SN in my opinion, a lot of online grey market pharmacies sites sell them.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Good luck to you. I've been trying to practice where to find that sweet spot on my neck. I'm sure if I get drunk enough, full suspension would sound perfect
Thank you.
Yes, I agree that alcohol must be used with this method.
I don't think I have the courage to do it sober.
I wish you the best of luck too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how it's so difficult to finally die in this cruel world, it really should be easier for suffering people to escape from this dreadful reality. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, it's really understandable just wishing to sleep eternally.