E

Exhausted1705

Jun 11, 2020
She lived me and gave me everything. I recklessly spent money she'd saved for me. I have dropped out of school. I just really fucked up. And you know what? I have no idea how to fix it. My family will always remember what a fuck up I was. I had the urge to ctb today, didn't know it would be her last day. I can never forgive myself. I really hate myself and being alive.
Tried to hang so many times, almost took paracetamol. Thought of taking tramahexal. I don't know, I just want to be gone. I need it to work. I can't go on.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Incorrigible77777, Kill Bill, Septim and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Exhausted1705, I'm sorry about your grandmother; I hope she didn't suffer long and that she wasn't scared.

Don't try to od on paracetamol. It will only fuck your liver up. Please just do what you can to get some good rest and you can think about these things later.

• Love
Reactions: Exhausted1705
E

Exhausted1705

Jun 11, 2020
@Exhausted1705, I'm sorry about your grandmother; I hope she didn't suffer long and that she wasn't scared.

Don't try to od on paracetamol. It will only fuck your liver up. Please just do what you can to get some good rest and you can think about these things later.
Thanks. She was in pain towards the end, hopefully not scared. If there is a heaven, she is there,reuniting with my mother.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Incorrigible77777

Incorrigible77777

I was born human and I'm sorry for that. ——太宰 治
Jul 9, 2020
Same. My grandmother passed away in March. And I plan to CTB in October.