I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
So I heard about the ddos attack and some of the attackers may be browsing this forum right now.

What did you hope to accomplish? If this site was shut down for good we would all go to a different site.

Many people here have tried to get the "help" you preach about. I've seen heartbreaking stories on here, but do you ignore that? I'm genuinely confused. How are you helping?

I have already saved many methods on here in screenshots hidden somewhere on my phone. I could post these screenshots if this site goes down.

The methods would simply move to another site. If you want to stop this, then put your resources into spreading the word about how shit the mental health industry is.

• Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), Per Ardua Ad Astra, xhale and 6 others
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Personally I don't think it's about morality but rather the illusion of morality. I assume these people just DDoS the site for everyone to cheer and congratulate them about being righteous without care of actually being righteous or not.

DDoSing a site is always a losing battle anyway. Someone else will host it if RAS retires. The site's not even high-profile and nobody would actually go through the effort of taking it down, look at the pirate bay or silk road. It's just not realistic nor worth it, I'm sure it'd cost a hefty amount from various parties and even if the site does produce the harm pro-lifers claim it'd still not be worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, FormerlyFe(IV), Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
I think they actually think they are actually helping, not realizing that they are hurting so many people. Yesterday evening for example (europe time) I had one of the worst evenings in a long time… But i couldnt go vent, talk or distract myself on sasu. So I sh. A lot and deep. I saw no other thing I could do. I cant really explain the feeling, but some of u may know what im talking about. I just outside so i could be alone, walked around till 2am, screamed, hit myself (my face still hurts…), panicked, etc. And sasu being down made it a lot worse. Your not helping ur stealing our safe space.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, FormerlyFe(IV), Twntysix and 3 others
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
I think they actually think they are actually helping, not realizing that they are hurting so many people. Yesterday evening for example (europe time) I had one of the worst evenings in a long time… But i couldnt go vent, talk or distract myself on sasu. So I sh. A lot and deep. I saw no other thing I could do. I cant really explain the feeling, but some of u may know what im talking about. I just outside so i could be alone, walked around till 2am, screamed, hit myself (my face still hurts…), panicked, etc. And sasu being down made it a lot worse. Your not helping ur stealing our safe space.
I'm sorry for all that, I get you, yesterday was very bad for me too, every day is but yesterday something else happened and I was losing it, and not having this place where I feel supported, accompanied, can try and distract mysef, etc., was too much. I knew many people would be having a really hard time like I was. So again, I'm sorry for you and what you went through yesterday and for everyone who almost lost it, due to these d¡ckheads that think they know better. Trust me, you fcking don't, if you knew what it is like to be suicidal, on the edge, in unbearable pain and so on, you wouldn't try to bring this site down, for you would understand. But you don't. Go live your perfect happy lives and leave us in peace. We have so much already.
Much love to everyone on here :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Per Ardua Ad Astra, angel31 and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
This site, is a blessing and a curse, I've seen some wonderful people pass, If the knowledge wasn't so easy to access they could be alive, but also if the mental health system was actually good. If I never found this site I probably wouldn't attempted ctb later. Tantakrul I think that's how you type it, if I never learned of this website my mental health would probably be better but idc, I'm sick of living to begin with. No I'm not a pro lifer.

Also another thing, I'm just gonna be honest. No one goes to this site for recovery. Compare the amount of threads in suicide and recovery, night and day. I love this site and I love the people here, I just hate seeing people die. But sooner or later I'll post a goodbye thread

Shaylla1998

Shaylla1998

Jul 9, 2023
It is highly illogical to target a website that serves as a safe space for people to openly express themselves and find support during difficult times. By carrying out such attacks, they are inflicting harm upon those who are already struggling and seeking solace in this online community.

DDoS attacks typically result in temporary disruptions rather than permanent shutdowns of websites. Therefore, their actions are not only misguided but also futile. Instead of wasting their time, energy, and efforts on destructive activities, it would be far more rational and intelligent for them to channel their resources into endeavors that aim to improve the state of the mental health industry. Engaging in such positive initiatives would be a more productive use of their abilities, rather than being delusional individuals who only add to the despair of those who are already suffering.

Unless, that is, their intention with the DDoS attack was to disrupt the functioning of this community and cause harm to as many people as possible, effectively denying them access to the safe space they rely on.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Twntysix, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Personally I don't think it's about morality but rather the illusion of morality. I assume these people just DDoS the sight for everyone to cheer and congratulate them about being righteous without care of actually being righteous or not.
Pretty much. They probably just watched a certain video discussing SanSu and decided to DDoS it without looking into it too much because "booyah, good person!"

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Twntysix, angel31 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that removing suicide method information would do is mean that people suffer more from attempting risky/unreliable methods, it's really disgusting and inhumane trying to force people to suffer in this hellish reality where they are prisoners to this existence until they inevitably decay from age. The reality is that for many people death is the only relief and many just don't want to exist here, I could never do, I will always prefer the sound of permanent non-existence.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds