MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Topic preface: Whenever I start a topic here I'm going to start with this, and I hope it's okay. Why? because I see both the good and the bad things with this forum.
The good thing is that you can avoid mistakes which could result in worse conditions than you where in before your ctb, the bad thing is that someone can make a bad decision for a temporary problem.
If you read this and something recently happened in your life, and you feel like you don't want to live anymore, and nothing can change that. Then remember even though it's hard right now, things change in life, and a lot of us have been there. I'm middle age (around 50yo) I have been there two times in my life. It was so painful, and I was sure my life was destroyed. I choose to talk to someone, and since then I've had a lot of happy moments in my life. If you have struggled for a very long time and see no other way, have you really tried everything? could a last solution be to sell everything and travel? or do other radical changes in your life, since you have nothing too loose? Please try EVERYTHING before you make this decision.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for a reliable and peaceful way out. Reliability is most important, but it also has to be something where I can overcome SI. (Jumping, full suspensing hanging, drowning is no choice)

If I compare the two methods, this is my thoughts.

Exit bag: Very reliable and peaceful if done correct. Risks: I think the biggest risk is removing the bag in a semi-conscious state with possible brain damage.

DDMP: Also very reliable. Risk here is vomit, my guess is you vomit because morphine triggers some receptors in your brain, and then my guess would be it won't matter if you throw up, but i'm not sure. i would use Domperidone as a stat dose instead of a stronger anti-emetics like metoclopramide, the reason is bacause the stronger ones cross the blood-brain barrier. (I tend to react very bad on similar medicines for some reason, and It might be a big risk for me to just try a small dose metoclopramide.