• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper

Jumper

Student
Jun 18, 2019
Do you think the DDMP protocol would work with Digoxin, Propranolol, a different benzo, and no morphine?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Morphine in my theory is not only useful for pain and drowsiness... but also for constipation. If you plan on using the protocol without it, I'd suggest a mixture of akuamma, incarvillea sinensis, and datura-inoxia as a substitute.

I. Sinensis makes a better substitute for pain considering its 1.33 times as potent as morphine.

Akuamma and D. inoxia is good for the diarrhea as well as pain... this also is sedative.

When it comes to combining Scopolamine with strong analgesics and sedatives, you'll induce twilight sleep, due to its amnesic effects. In other words, you won't be aware of the experience.

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Why drop M in the first place?

Hard to obtain. Then again, it would be pretty necessary to use as it's secondary perk besides pain blockage and sedation would be its conspitory effects.

Last edited: