• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
The DDMP method is discussed in the PPeH (digoxin + diazepam + morphine + propanolol). Anyone know of people on this site who successfully CTB using this method? I tried looking for a megathread about this method, because it seems to be rated in peacefulness and effectiveness almost on par with N, but couldn't find anything.

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney
B

bubugurl

Jun 18, 2022
The DDMP method is discussed in the PPeH (digoxin + diazepam + morphine + propanolol). Anyone know of people on this site who successfully CTB using this method? I tried looking for a megathread about this method, because it seems to be rated in peacefulness and effectiveness almost on par with N, but couldn't find anything.
How in the world is a person supposed to get these 4 items? I can barely get a doctor to prescribe mild pain meds. I consider norco to be mild - almost ineffective, really.

Reactions: Alex6216
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
How in the world is a person supposed to get these 4 items? I can barely get a doctor to prescribe mild pain meds. I consider norco to be mild - almost ineffective, really.
Easier to get than N with enough planning. I wouldn't have said this 6 months ago, but I've had my N seized, so this is probably as close as I'll ever get to it.

Reactions: wljourney and bubugurl
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Mmmhhh interesting. Will go read up on it and follow this thread out of curiosity. Please let us know if you find out more!

Reactions: Advisor321 and SofterSoftest
A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022

I was also looking for some good megathread.
Especially with questions about amount of pills that need to be used.
DDMP looks like very interesting method, I would like to listen to people who considered this method

Reactions: SofterSoftest
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Peaceful pill is intended for older and chronically ill people. They would probably have a much easier time convincing a doctor to prescribe them than the average, healthy young (or middle aged) person.

Reactions: SofterSoftest
SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Peaceful pill is intended for older and chronically ill people. They would probably have a much easier time convincing a doctor to prescribe them than the average, healthy young (or middle aged) person.
I have long COVID, so although I'm in my late 30s, I wonder if I can bring up my heart palpitations (they're real) and get a prescription for propanolol from my doctor. I think digoxin would be more difficult to source. I guess I have to do my research.