S

St.Valentine

Jan 28, 2022
Can DDMA work without Morphine and using tramadol instead?

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
theoretically i don't see why not, as long as you take an equivalent dose - they're both opioids

M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
I would get morphine off the dark web. Tramadol can't kill you the same way morphine can.

X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
I would get morphine off the dark web. Tramadol can't kill you the same way morphine can.
I bought morphine from the dark web and there was little actual morphine in it (in other words) it was a scam. Maybe you know better, so I'd like your opinion is there legit morphine on there and how can I not get scammed cuz I researched the vendor and he was rated good. Thanks I hope you reply

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
I bought morphine from the dark web and there was little actual morphine in it (in other words) it was a scam. Maybe you know better, so I'd like your opinion is there legit morphine on there and how can I not get scammed cuz I researched the vendor and he was rated good. Thanks I hope you reply
Hi,

I just ordered morphine of the dw myself. How did you test the purity of th morphine?

X

xxxbmw

Student
Apr 19, 2022
Hi,

I just ordered morphine of the dw myself. How did you test the purity of th morphine?
I went to the hospital and the doctor told me that he doesn't think it was as much it was claimed. What I understand is that when you take opioid overdose the doctor has to help you (don't remember how) but yes I didn't need help

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
I think it's the opposite. The patient has to be able to orally consume the drugs without medical assistance.

So you only found out about the low purity of your pills after you tried to ctb with them?